hi.. friend
    my bis service is not working properly so i have disconnected my bis on my blackberry but i still have grps enable in it and i m able to use browser also .. except that nothing is working and i know its because of the bis service so please sum one can tell me how should i able to download whatapp on it to use with normal gprs service or sum alternative ... i mean as fast as whatapp
    08-05-11 06:44 AM
    Why don't you set your APN Settings according to your Provider? I know people running WhatsApp on both WiFi Only and GPRS / 3G so it must be possible!
    08-05-11 07:46 AM
    i called my service provider .. and he told me ti change my APN to internet .. so i did it and grps got activated on my mobile but i dont know how to set this ... can u pease tell me how to set this ... i only wanted on grps not wifi ...
    08-05-11 01:20 PM
    01-29-13 12:56 AM
    First Set your APN setting according to your service provider
    Secondly go to Option - Device - Application Management
    Third Search for WhatsApp
    Click BB button and select edit permission
    Set Connection to Custom
    Save it your BB device will reboot

Once it is rebooted check your WhatsApp it will work!! like charm

For more like my page
    www.facebook.com/ynsolutions
    arben21, web99, aman dua and 2 others like this.
    02-07-13 01:45 PM
    1,000,000 times thank you to NALIN PRATAP AGARWAL . it worked just fine for me. well explained step by step instructions. you are the best.
    03-18-13 10:32 AM
    Hi,
    I am enable to run whatsapp on my Blackberry Bold 9650 with gprs services on Aircel(Delhi/NCR) connection.It only works, when I reboot my phone and work for around 15-30 min then gone.I already followed the steps that are on the blog but didn't help me out.I also want the APN setting as CC of Aircel don't know anything about that.Plz help me out....!!!!!!!!1
    03-30-13 12:23 AM
    But Aircel CC executive don't have any bout APN settings. Plz share the APN setting of Aircel prepaid(Delhi/NCR), so that I can also run whatsapp with my gprs services.
    03-30-13 12:26 AM
    Hi,
    I am enable to run whatsapp on my Blackberry Bold 9650 with gprs services on Aircel(Delhi/NCR) connection.It only works, when I reboot my phone and work for around 15-30 min then gone.I already followed the steps that are on the blog but didn't help me out.I also want the APN setting as CC of Aircel don't know anything about that.Plz help me out....!!!!!!!!1
    03-31-13 06:54 AM
    Hi My name is Aman and I m using Blackberry curve and with a GPRS connection without BIS. I want to install watsapp on this on urgent basis.

Can any one tell me the instructions step by step.
    Or is it possible for nalin , can u provide me ur cell phone number so i can directly contact you for this.
    Thank you very much in advance for support.

Lookink to hear a reply
    04-12-13 09:36 AM
    Hey,
    First a fall i want to say sorry as i am replying so late. Secondly if you are using your BBM then you can connect with me there my BBM Pin :- 24CAE782. If you want to know my mobile number then you can get it from my page i.e https://www.facebook.com/ynsolutions

Regards
    Nalin
    04-29-13 01:38 PM
    Hey,
    First a fall i want to say sorry as i am replying so late. Secondly if you are using your BBM then you can connect with me there my BBM Pin :- 24CAE782. If you want to know my mobile number then you can get it from my page i.e https://www.facebook.com/ynsolutions

Regards
    Nalin
    Hey Nalin, I wondered if you could help me I have the same problem as the person above. I'm on holiday and havnt got my contract sim so I have a australian pay as you go sim and don't have BIS or BES but can use browser can you help me to update my version of whatsapp please?

Thanks
    05-06-13 09:27 AM
    You can update your whatsapp using your laptop. just search whatsapp for BB on google and go to there app world login with your BB ID and click download it will start to download but make sure your device is connected to your laptop
    05-07-13 09:14 AM
    hey i have blackberry 8520 curve.
    i am using Watsapp with normal internet services,but it does not works properly.
    I works for few minutes then i am unable to send/receive any of the messages.
    Please if anybody can help me out for this.

Thanks,
    Prasad
    05-14-13 11:55 PM
    I used the steps told by Natin and it worked very well. But the problem i faced was that the internet service gets disconnected very soon (most probably it last for half an hour). Then i have to reboot my phone and it works again for another half an hour and then again reboot. I am fed up of it. Whats the solution for it.. Someone help please !!
    Oh yes I am Using BB Bold 9780 !
    07-15-13 06:06 PM
    which blackberry is this aimed at? help??
    07-29-13 10:01 AM
    hey i have blackberry 8520 curve.
    i am using Watsapp with normal internet services,but it does not works properly.
    I works for few minutes then i am unable to send/receive any of the messages.
    Please if anybody can help me out for this.

Thanks,
    Prasad
    i have done all but the last two steps as i dont have the options for this i am using a blackberry 8520 with no blackberry services as i dont want to use bis and only whatsapp it works now and again however i need whatsapp for business and its goes off, any tips?
    07-29-13 10:41 AM
    hi Moazdev

i have a similar problem you found any solution. i am using BB Curve 9320. plz reply asp.

thanx
    08-21-13 02:08 PM
    I used the steps and it worked very well. But the problem i faced was that the internet service gets disconnected very soon (most probably it last for half an hour). Then i have to reboot my phone and it works again for another half an hour and then again reboot. I am fed up of it. Whats the solution for it.. please help....i am using blackberr curve 9320

thanx
    08-21-13 02:21 PM
    Pls I can't activete my face book account on blackberry 9800 help me.
    09-01-13 08:14 AM
    i am still not able to use whats app with normal internet plan on my blackberry. tried with airtel APN settings also. it run for 10-11 hours then i have to reboot again and then have to use. pls help.
    09-09-13 12:13 PM
    i am still not able to use whats app with normal internet plan on my blackberry. tried with airtel APN settings also. it run for 10-11 hours then i have to reboot again and then have to use. pls help. when i press CTL LGLG then i recive a mess in BOLD black that error JAVA network exception. pls help nalin
    09-09-13 12:16 PM
    Downloading whatsapp is a bit impossible without bis plan, if ur using a carries network. But if u r using wifi.. Then u can download.. But u can use all these application with common data plan of any network.. So better use a wifi connection if u r using bb... Speed wil b more when compare to bb edge connection.
    09-20-13 01:54 PM
    Hi Nalin,
    I m using blackberry 9320 but issue yet not resolve,

Remark:- Its seems one time show ...after some time it needs reboot and Nalin u better know how much irritating it is.
    pls do need full and give solution asap.

Regards
    Alok Singh
    03-24-14 08:29 AM
    Hi,
    I am enable to run whatsapp and opera mini on my Blackberry torch 9800 with 3g gprs services on vodafone connection.It only works, when I reboot my phone and work for around 10-15 min then gone.I already followed the steps that are on the blog but didn't help me out.I also want the APN setting as CC of vodafone don't know anything about that.Plz help me out....!!!!!!!!1
    04-12-14 12:06 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD