Hi,

My name is Desmond here. First time posting on this site, though am a frequent visitor.

Always considered myself a lucky user (no problem with BB) until now, when I upgraded my Whatsapp to the new version 2.7.2239.

I am wondering if anyone has the same problem as me and if there's a solution to it.

Everything is fine except in the chatbox, say, i'm chatting to a friend, i can;t seem to scroll up to look at the earlier messages. It kept going around the reply bar and emoticon. The cursor just refused to go up.

Does anyone here have a solution?

Thanks.

Desmond.
    01-18-12 03:04 AM
    What about re-installing it ?
    Delete it then do a battery pull then download it again
    01-18-12 03:33 AM
    I did reinstall it but it's still the same problem. Could it be the os? M on 6.0.0.570.
    01-18-12 05:00 AM
    I did reinstall it but it's still the same problem. Could it be the os? M on 6.0.0.570.
    I have the same problem and its anoying the out of me! reinstalling doesnt work..
    01-18-12 04:23 PM
    Hi Philip, did you manage to find a solution?
    01-19-12 04:12 AM
    Hi Philip, I managed to fix my problem. It's the issue with the os. For me at least. I went from .570 to .666 and the problem is now fixed.

Try upgrading your os. hope it works for you too.
    raino and fnt like this.
    01-19-12 08:55 AM
    How would I update my OS?

I'm having the same problem - my software says 6.0 Bundle 2534?
    01-21-12 06:19 AM
    how can i update my os? I have same problem. 6.0 and 2534(v6.0.0.570) What should i do? Please help me!
    01-21-12 03:01 PM
    Appologies ----- it ONLY worked for an hour or so
    it DOES NOT SCROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW DO I UPGRADE FROM 2.0.0.570 TO 2.0.0............
    HOW DO I REVERT TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Why is Whatsapp not coming with replies or reverting to the previous version!!!!!!!!

What about re-installing it ?
    Delete it then do a battery pull then download it again
    I have reinstalled and STILL the same.
    Has Whatsapp NOT A SOLUTION??????
    01-22-12 08:06 AM
    i'm on .2330 on BBOS 7.1 no issues with scrolling. Maybe you guys can try other versions of whatsapp 2.7? from whatsapp.com/ota, beta.whatsapp.com/ota and appworld.
    01-22-12 04:24 PM
    What phone?
    What OS version?

Do you know how to UPDATE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I have BB9300 VERSION :2.0.0570

01-23-12 04:40 AM
    Hi,

My name is Desmond here. First time posting on this site, though am a frequent visitor.

Always considered myself a lucky user (no problem with BB) until now, when I upgraded my Whatsapp to the new version 2.7.2239.

I am wondering if anyone has the same problem as me and if there's a solution to it.

Everything is fine except in the chatbox, say, i'm chatting to a friend, i can;t seem to scroll up to look at the earlier messages. It kept going around the reply bar and emoticon. The cursor just refused to go up.

Thanks.

Desmond.
    Have you received any solutions????????
    01-23-12 04:42 AM
    same here. can't scroll up -> can't read previous message -> can't view picture sent. annoying.
    01-23-12 06:54 AM
    hello,

can you please try latest beta build from WhatsApp for BlackBerry and let us know if it works?

thanks
    crack mayet and deira assante like this.
    01-23-12 09:02 PM
    I just upgraded my 9780 OS 2 days ago to 6.0.0.723 (3-06) and now I can't log in to my Whatsapp Messenger (even I downloaded from App world w/ vers. 2.7.2230 or vers.2.7.2239). My 9780 keeps on connecting / updating (Updating until Step 4 but it doesn't want to get in) but since I had the Whatsapp before, I can still read my messages from the Messages Inbox when some sends me the Whatsapp Messages. Please resolve this problem & fix it. And upgrade the Whatsapp messenger Version ASAP. Thanks
    01-23-12 10:06 PM
    hello,

can you please try latest beta build from thanks
    Thank you , its working after a Frustrating week
    01-24-12 12:40 AM
    hello,

can you please try latest beta build from WhatsApp for BlackBerry[/url] and let us know if it works?

thanks
    Thank you , its working after a Frustrating week
    01-24-12 12:42 AM
    yay!! it works now
    01-24-12 09:55 AM
    HOW TO FIX SCROLLING PROBLEM ON THE NEW WHATSAPP 2.7....
    First of all don't delete the 2.7.2239 when you have already installed it
    Use google search to search for whatsapp and download it ..NB:don't download it @ the blackberry apps world
    Remember use google search
    After you download it, run it over the what you already have..it ask if you want to reboot?choose YES
    The phone restart by itself and when its on no more scrolling problems
    Add ma pin 22ec2671 am lord jojo only if it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-12 08:27 AM
    Hi,

Thanks.

Desmond.
    HOW TO FIX SCROLLING PROBLEM ON THE NEW WHATSAPP 2.7....
    First of all don't delete the 2.7.2239 when you have already installed it
    Use google search to search for whatsapp and download it ..NB:don't download it @ the blackberry apps world
    Remember use google search
    After you download it, run it over the what you already have..it ask if you want to reboot?choose YES
    The phone restart by itself and when its on no more scrolling problems
    Add ma pin 22ec2671 am lord jojo only if it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-12 08:30 AM
    My BB is Curve 9300 3g and have same problem,, my Whatsapp can't scroll up,, I already re-install for 5 times and the result was same,,,,

anyone can give me the solutions??
    01-30-12 09:45 PM
    it is works,,and I hope it is not only for one day,,
    01-30-12 10:41 PM
    The scrolling problem was due to a field focus bug in BlackBerry OS 6.0.0.570, and nearly everyone reporting this problem was running that (or a similar) OS version. However, a workaround was found, so updating to the latest WhatsApp version should fix the issue.
    01-31-12 11:14 AM
    I overcame the problem by emailing the conversation to myself then before i send the mesage i check the message and then i see the whole message i press email conversation, put my email, or just a letter in the emailaddress then i click on message to be send then open attachment and the whole message is visible .
    06-21-14 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD