I just look out the window.

EDIT: That was not really meant as smart as it came out. I meant to say that I tried a few, they all sucked, so now I just look out the window.

EDIT #2: I'd really love it if someone came up with an app that pulled info from the NWS. If they could include that awesome java radar loop then that would be even better. NOAA's National Weather Service
    I just tried your method, doesn't work. I'm looking out the window and I can't seem to be able to tell what the weather is going to be like this evening or tomorrow...
    08-10-09 02:50 PM
    Oh yeah,

and it's Summer in Florida, so hot with afternoon showers every day. My weather app doesn't need to be that accurate
    08-10-09 02:55 PM
    Awesome radars execpt yoiu can only zoom in one level. Great text detail along with graphical day forecast. Lightning strikes, etc. I'm a huge weather nut and really like this one. There's even weather trivia if you ever get REALLY bored which has a leaderboard. Also another feature i just remembered is that you can post your "mood" and see other users on the map and what their "mood" is too. Kinda lame, but kinda fun.
    08-10-09 05:34 PM
    I'm here in the midwest where the weather can get exciting pretty quickly. I've relied on the free animated radar of ACCUWEATHER for 3 years now. AccuWeather.com
    08-10-09 07:55 PM
    I just tried your method, doesn't work. I'm looking out the window and I can't seem to be able to tell what the weather is going to be like this evening or tomorrow...
    ...or what the temperature is, or what it actually feels like, or the barometric pressure, or the dew point, or how humid it is.

Lol. I don't use all of these all the time, but it's convenient having them at my disposal under different circumstances. Plus, my cube is as far away from the window as possible...
    08-10-09 08:29 PM
    I can't remember the name but its the one where you walk outside, look around, lick your finger and stick it up in the air. Joke. Don't really use weather apps :-)
    08-10-09 08:32 PM
    I use weather bug. Icon updates faster than weather eye. Twice as frequent to be exact. I have heard some call the weather bug a memory hog, but I have yet to experience that with the free version any way.
    +1!!!! Especially the Bold specific version!!! I've installed it on friends' phones (Bold, Curve 2, Tour) and they all love it!
    08-10-09 09:15 PM
    Awesome radars execpt yoiu can only zoom in one level. Great text detail along with graphical day forecast. Lightning strikes, etc. I'm a huge weather nut and really like this one. There's even weather trivia if you ever get REALLY bored which has a leaderboard. Also another feature i just remembered is that you can post your "mood" and see other users on the map and what their "mood" is too. Kinda lame, but kinda fun.
    Nice looking....although there is a price tag. What is the price anyway?
    08-11-09 06:35 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-11-09 08:16 AM
    With Weatherbug I noticed that when I have it running it slows my Bold down but I just exit the app when I am done with it and all is well

08-11-09 08:21 AM
    Server must be busy. Try again later.
    08-11-09 12:12 PM
    I have been using Weathereye, but honostly I'm not too happy with it. A lot of the time the icon does not refresh or does not appear at all, like it's having some kind of problem updating. Also the weather reports are frequently off...by a lot. And lastly, a lot of times there is no information available at all.

I've been too lazy to try something new, but I'm thinking I might try the free BB weather next.
    08-11-09 12:38 PM
    My favorite is weather.com. Once I added my zip code, I bookmarked the page and made it my homepage. Then, I just open the native browser and it gives me the quick update. Also, any warning for my area are shown at the top of the page once I access the site. Very convenient. It does the job nicely when I want to check the weather (which is not all the time!)

08-11-09 01:37 PM
    Server must be busy. Try again later.
    LOL! Too funny!

But on a different note... I use weatherbug. I'm not overly excited about it, but hey, it does what I need it to so why complain?
    08-11-09 01:41 PM
    where can I find BB weather?
    08-11-09 03:35 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD