I searched for this thread, and it seems to be non-existent anymore...so i figured why not....

since we all have VIIGO now, I was wondering if you guys mind sharing where your getting ur info from....

I am new to VIIGO, so I havent figured out how to subscribe to additional feeds and stuff, but I am wondering if you guys could share yours....

Id personally like to see:

--Sports scores with player stats by game
    --stock portfolio that allows me to pick the stocks (maybe a feed to my google portfolio....not sure if possible)
    --WWTDD.COM - just havent figured out how to subscribe to it yet
    --crackberry forums for the storm
    --rotoworld.com
    11-25-08 11:21 PM
    you was able to download viigo for your storm?
    Last edited by Tilallrone; 11-25-08 at 11:25 PM. Reason: misspelling
    11-25-08 11:25 PM
    lol yes i was...theres a thread for it...it came out today
    11-25-08 11:37 PM
    I have some stocks from Reuters, The celtics information as well as live basketball scores. Weather for my University and hometown. That's about all so far. I will most likely add more on tomorrow.
    11-25-08 11:40 PM
    I searched for this thread, and it seems to be non-existent anymore...so i figured why not....

since we all have VIIGO now, I was wondering if you guys mind sharing where your getting ur info from....

I am new to VIIGO, so I havent figured out how to subscribe to additional feeds and stuff, but I am wondering if you guys could share yours....

Id personally like to see:

--Sports scores with player stats by game
    --stock portfolio that allows me to pick the stocks (maybe a feed to my google portfolio....not sure if possible)
    --WWTDD.COM - just havent figured out how to subscribe to it yet
    --crackberry forums for the storm
    --rotoworld.com
    How do you add crackberry forum for the storm viigo?
    11-25-08 11:44 PM
    click on"
    --news/rss feeds
    --menu button > add channel
    --by website
    -- "forums.crackberry.com/f86/

the storm forum will be added...
    11-25-08 11:47 PM
    I got my Football stats, Weather, and News
    11-25-08 11:49 PM
    I got my Football stats, Weather, and News
    are ur stats by player?

if so whats the rss feed address?
    11-25-08 11:52 PM
    Yikes.. I have a ton..

Crackberry.. Crackberry Forums.. Engagdet.. Kotaku... Reuters Business/US/World.. Traffic for DFW... Wired... Yahoo Sports News.. NHL Hockey standings/live scores/news feeds/... NBA (same has hockey)... NFL (same as hockey)... Weather for DFW
    11-26-08 12:06 AM
    Hi, atylr92 - have you figured out a way to get a personalized portfolio of stocks/quotes to be delivered as a feed to Viigo? Lots of folks are trying to figure out how to do that!

I have some stocks from Reuters, The celtics information as well as live basketball scores. Weather for my University and hometown. That's about all so far. I will most likely add more on tomorrow.
    11-26-08 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD