I had the storm and now have facebook on the tour. How come the my contacts pictures will not update when people change their picture?
    Last edited by gkviper192; 07-12-09 at 07:52 PM.
    07-12-09 07:49 PM
    I had the storm and now have facebook on the storm. How come the my contacts pictures will not update when people change their picture?
    Do you have the tour or the storm?
    07-12-09 07:49 PM
    I had the problem on the storm and i also have the problem on the tour now, sorry about the typo
    07-12-09 07:51 PM
    I had the problem on the storm and i also have the problem on the tour now
    10 char
    Okay for the tour I think is it just facebook; is not compatible with 4.7.40 (I could be wrong on os version this?)

Now for storm do you have 148 or 151?
    07-12-09 07:53 PM
    I am pretty sure thats just a weird glitch, my Storm did(or didn't) do the same thing.

Man o man, I'm glad I'm getting mine on Wednesday, hopefully some of these problems are ironed out by then.
    07-12-09 07:53 PM
    im glad mine is coming tomorrow so i can see the current problems so they not too much of a suprise.
    07-12-09 07:54 PM
    I am pretty sure thats just a weird glitch, my Storm did(or didn't) do the same thing.

Man o man, I'm glad I'm getting mine on Wednesday, hopefully some of these problems are ironed out by then.
    lol, actually the tour has a very smooth lunch, the only thing is that a lot of new tour owners just expect to be everything to be same as their previous bb. People don't realize that BB's might look a like but each model is still different.
    07-12-09 07:56 PM
    ya it is the same problem on the tour it doesnt update the picture ID's on the contacts i just want to know if there is anything i can do to fix it
    07-12-09 07:57 PM
    ya it is the same problem on the tour it doesnt update the picture ID's on the contacts i just want to know if there is anything i can do to fix it
    You can delete and reinstall facebook again, it worked for me when I loaded 151 for my storm.

Now if it does not then it is a compatibility issue with the Tour OS.
    07-12-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD