SocialScope is absolutely the best twitter application available for BlackBerry's. No others are really even close. Tweet Genius isn't bad, but it's not as good as SS IMHO.
    11-20-09 05:02 PM
    You're forgetting Vodafone Update. Updates FB, Mysapce and Twitter. I use Vodafone update and SocialScope.

Vodafone Update - BlackBerry

But SocialScope is better
    Last edited by sdpnoy; 11-20-09 at 05:12 PM.
    11-20-09 05:10 PM
    Another vote for Ubertwitter here. Has all the features I need and there's a free version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 05:22 PM
    Ubertwitter is really good. Vodafone is good if you have Twitter & Facebook accts. I use both b/c UT has the smiley face features.
    11-20-09 05:25 PM
    i need a damn socialscope invite
    11-21-09 03:59 AM
    i need a damn socialscope invite
    I second that. I use UberTwitter though, and would definately reccommend it.
    11-21-09 04:28 AM
    I have used Twitterberry, SocialScope, Vodafone Update, Ubertwitter and TweetGenius. I like TweetGenius best, I like the trending topics function which SocialScope doesn't have. SocialScope does have Facebook integration though which I liked. I can understand some people not wanting to pay for a twitter app as there is plenty of choice out there now but I have to say that what you get with a paid app is better design than with a free app. I really like th UI of TweetGenius, it is a polished app that looks good and works well. In fairness to SocialScope it is still a beta but it is hard to get an invite. Also SocialScope hasn't had an update for a long time and I'm beginning to wonder if development has stalled. If you don't want to pay (TweetGenius) and you can't get on a beta (SocialScope) then I think that Ubertwitter is the best. I have now deleted all but TweetGenius.
    11-21-09 05:31 AM
    OP please use the search function of the site.
    This question gets asked almost weekly if not daily.
    Welcome to the boards.

I use Uber, much faster than others.
    Other apps to look at:

Quicklaunch
    ewallet
    quickpull

to name a few....
    11-21-09 06:18 AM
    UberTwitter is a good, but yes please search first.
    11-21-09 06:26 AM
    Took a look as seesmic today... not too bad.
    Seesmic
    Seesmic is the best I have used so far out of several. This one is new and may not stand the test of time but is first choice today for me.

11-21-09 06:45 AM
    TweetGenius and SocialScope is the best. for me anyway hehehehe...
    11-21-09 08:03 AM
    TweetGenius and SocialScope is the best. for me anyway hehehehe...
    Same here I switch between those 2

11-21-09 08:17 AM
    UberTwitter is quicker but probably a bit more basic?
    11-21-09 08:19 AM
    SocialScope is absolutely the best twitter application available for BlackBerry's. No others are really even close. Tweet Genius isn't bad, but it's not as good as SS IMHO.
    WHAT?!?!? How can you say that when they have 0 SUPPORT. I have emailed them multiple times with problems I continued to have until I finally had to delete the app. I still have not received response from them. They have failed to be anything but useless to a lot of people in that aspect.
    11-21-09 09:24 AM
    Ubertwitter and Tweet Genius are both really good. I use Tweet Genius
    11-21-09 11:28 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD