Thread title says it all. Just looking for something simple. I don't need some app that does all kind of instant messaging clients or anything like that. I just need something that does twitter and does sit well...

Thanks!
    03-30-09 12:39 PM
    For what's readily available, I'd say Twitterberry (not the latest beta release, but the real official version)

If you can get your hands on a SocialScope invite (still in alpha testing), that is the best app for twitter in my own opinion
    03-30-09 12:48 PM
    Socialscope is very good if you can get an invite to the Alpha. You can also give tinytwitter a try.

Not much of a fan of Twitterberry. Not sure why, just not.
    03-30-09 12:51 PM
    m.twitter.com....

and/or search.
    03-30-09 12:51 PM
    TwitterBerry is simple and easy to use. I believe it is the best.

By the way, I am using the .9 beta 1.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 12:59 PM
    I use twitterberry but went back to version 8...I love it...just wish twitpic worked better...socialscope never contacted me yet so well see if I can try that out...bt twitterberry right n

03-30-09 03:03 PM
    Socialscope beats the **** out of twitterberry, got my invite on friday nite and i've just been blown away by it but before you get an invite/goes live twitterberry is the best of the runners up 0.8 tho the betas seem pretty dodgy so far

03-30-09 03:08 PM
    Twitterberry works. but for me the mobile site is better.

I also. Able to get the ful site with little difficulty.

P~

03-30-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD