Hey guys I just wondering what app memory is? I see a lot about memory leaks and pulling the batt to get more memory. Is this an important thing on the phone and if it is how do I maintain my memory? Thanks
    08-28-09 12:07 PM
    Hey guys I just wondering what app memory is? I see a lot about memory leaks and pulling the batt to get more memory. Is this an important thing on the phone and if it is how do I maintain my memory? Thanks
    It's important but people tend to worry about it more then they should. Basically it's the amount of memory your phone has to run applications with.

If you want to see how much you have available go to options/memory. I wouldn't worry about it so long as it's above 20 and even then if your phone is working well I wouldn't worry about it.
    08-28-09 12:11 PM
    Well if you have any third party software and apps install on your bb it uses memory to. So take that into consideration.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 12:31 PM
    It's important but people tend to worry about it more then they should. Basically it's the amount of memory your phone has to run applications with.

If you want to see how much you have available go to options/memory. I wouldn't worry about it so long as it's above 20 and even then if your phone is working well I wouldn't worry about it.
    I don't know about more than they should. On most phones it is a real problem. App memory is essentially what RAM is on a computer
    08-28-09 12:33 PM
    Or in simplest terms is what RIM didn't give us storm users a whole lot of heheh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 12:43 PM
    I don't know about more than they should. On most phones it is a real problem. App memory is essentially what RAM is on a computer
    People do worry about it way more then they should. Some people check their phone hourly. You should check it once in the morning and once at night. that's it.
    08-28-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD