So that's it, in this post state your 2 favorite BlackBerry Apps and give a brief description of what it does or how it's helped you! I'll start off by saying:

Buzz'd:
    This is an awesome little app for those who live for the night life, or even if your just visiting an area that you're not so familiar with. At any time it will communicate between satelites to locate you and let you know whats going on around you, restaraunts, clubs, bars, anything... and the best part is anyone who has buzz can leave feedback live from places they're at and also see feedback from others on different establishments. I think if EVERYONE had this and used it, it would be a very helpful tool for folks who love to get out.

and my second is..

Frugalytics: This is just a personal shopper app but has saved me sooo much time and money in making crucial buying decisions. Whether you find it for cheaper and go elsewhere or the store your at will price match, this app will save you TONS of time in driving around looking at different stores, not to mention gas. You can pretty much look up anything. Not to mention it takes up nearly no space in ur memory, i think 15 kb.

K guys let the games begin!
    10-08-09 05:06 PM
    ...up......
    10-08-09 06:00 PM
    Vonage Mobile App (its new)
    I can call from my BB to home (NZ) for 2 cents a minute, no home phone needed, prepaid and the mins come off your regular carrier plan, sooo after 7 and thru the weekends I dont use any mins lol and I can talk and talk away for a couple bucks.

BerryBuzz
    Changes color of the LED for diff alerts, and also has reminders and vibe and ring at the same time
    10-08-09 06:01 PM
    Berry Weather, best weather app I've had with custom radar maps.

BerryBuzz, so I can identify texts, emails and missed calls even when on silent profile.
    10-08-09 06:04 PM
    Niice, keep em comin. I might be interested in BerryBuzz.
    10-08-09 06:08 PM
    All the cool kids have berrybuzz.
    10-08-09 06:10 PM
    [QUOTE=rachel0179;3775171]Vonage Mobile App (its new)
    I can call from my BB to home (NZ) for 2 cents a minute, no home phone needed, prepaid and the mins come off your regular carrier plan, sooo after 7 and thru the weekends I dont use any mins lol and I can talk and talk away for a couple bucks.

Thank you! This will save me money calling my mother in Paris.
    10-08-09 06:50 PM
    [QUOTE=david9962000;3775513]
    Vonage Mobile App (its new)

Thank you! This will save me money calling my mother in Paris.

Vonage - Vonage Mobile

I didnt see france listed as one of the countries, but thats the site for you to check out.
    10-08-09 07:07 PM
    Berrybuzz-great for work or personal use. I only need to look at the led in a meeting to know if its business related or a bbm from a friend
    Quicklaunch-with all the apps hidden I get to see my kids pics on the home screen but everything is just a click away. Think of your favorites menu on your pc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:09 PM
    Appetite and Facebook
    10-08-09 07:14 PM
    BerryBuzz is by far the BEST!

and i really love ShortCutMe, i like it better than QuickLaunch because you can just hit the side convenience key and then a letter or combo of letters vs scrolling down a menu. plus i love that i can set both side keys to do so many things (3 clicks per side) Definitely not as clean & pretty looking as QL, but i like it's functions better
    10-08-09 07:18 PM
    BerryWeather, UberTwitter, Facebook and a stripper version of Viigo.

Basically, the right stuff to give me my weather, podcasts, my friends and all the sports information my brain could possibly hold.
    10-08-09 07:26 PM
    Anyone know of a good sports radio / podcast app?
    10-08-09 07:33 PM
    My CrackBerry launcher and my Amazon.com app.

10-08-09 07:43 PM
    PodTrapper is a great one.
    10-08-09 07:47 PM
    10-08-09 07:56 PM
    Pandora and Windows Messenger
    10-08-09 08:07 PM
    Really digging Nobex Radio Companion. Access radio stations from across the country.

And I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I hit the Facebook app continously throughout the day.
    10-09-09 11:02 AM
    Dang these are all good ones, the most popular seems to be BerryBuzz so far, and I'm interested in TellMe so I just DL'd it, lets see how it works.
    10-09-09 11:38 AM
    +1 for berrybuzz
    10-09-09 11:45 AM
    1. I love pageone assistant (free version), its a must have for people who like to keep their accounts on check.

2.scoremobile, i have to keep score! love my sports.

GO DODGERS & DENVER BRONCOS!
    10-09-09 12:19 PM
    After I found IHeartRadio and discovered I could listen to Fox Sports Radio I dumped my XM subscription. You can find other good sports stations on there as well.
    10-09-09 12:21 PM
    Wow now that I downloaded TellME, it's a must have. Incredible voice accuracy and u can ask for anything, as long as u stay in the general voice back guidelines. And if u assign it to the left convenience key its amazingly smooth and easy to use.
    Last edited by MrGUproductions; 10-09-09 at 01:02 PM.
    10-09-09 12:34 PM
    After I found IHeartRadio and discovered I could listen to Fox Sports Radio I dumped my XM subscription. You can find other good sports stations on there as well.
    I really wish I could get iheartradio to work for me. It just freezes constantly on me

Oh and my favorite app so far is BerryWeather! I've only had my BB for a few weeks so still looking for some good ones myself.

Last edited by OneCraftySAHM; 10-09-09 at 05:07 PM.
    10-09-09 05:02 PM
    Lately I have been hearing that the BlackBerry App Store is a big memory leaker and causes phones to slow down, I haven't noticed this for mine but has anyone else had this problem? Should I download the CB App store instead?
    10-11-09 02:02 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD