I deleted the App World application on my Storm 9530 along with Where, Superpages, and Poynt applications. After reloading App World I can no longer find Where, Superpages, and Poynt apps anywhere in App World. I searched by category and by selecting the search icon in App World with no luck.(Was able to get Poynt from their website) I also tried them by imputing my email address in App World on my computer and when I get the link sent to my phone and select it, it comes up with the image of the App World page instead of the download page. What is wrong?
    10-05-09 09:40 PM
    I can confirm this problem. It seems like not much have noticed this yet. First, people were having problems with Euros showing up instead of Dollar signs, so signing into PayPal seemed to fix it. Now, it seems like the the Euros to Dollars is fixed, but we're still stuck using an App World that thinks we're in the UK- a lot of apps aren't available that are supposed to be in the US. Now I'm curious, is this a 5.0 issue or is it happening with every OS version?
    10-06-09 06:31 AM
    I really don't know why people even want appworld on their Storm. It's a known memory hog and any of the apps that are on there you can get either here at Crackberry or simply use google. I tried it once and got rid of it.
    10-06-09 06:36 AM
    I have to agree, the app world application is pretty much a waste. Its a shame you have to download that before you can't download anything else.
    10-06-09 06:49 AM
    I have the official Verizon release of the OS and App world is screwed up. It still shows euros instead of dollars and also thinks I am in the UK.
    10-06-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD