I keep reading all these post on crackberry about how people are complaining how crappy the name is (BlackBerry App World) and i personally don't really hate it but don't really like it either... so if you had the chance to change it what would you name it??

P.S. it really doesn't matter what the name is to me, just as long as it has good apps and is well put together
    Last edited by mxrider821; 03-04-09 at 11:39 PM.
    03-04-09 11:31 PM
    The let's see how many times we can try before we get this right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:41 PM
    this is dumb, its just like everyone complaining to high heaven when the new XBL came out and people had to make avatars. WHO CARES!? it doesnt affect anything, you are still going to give them money, live with it.
    03-04-09 11:47 PM
    Paypal Express Store - Nothing under $2.99 unless it's free.

God, I am so not an Apple fan at all, but I have to say it... ya know Apple is just laughing their a**es off right now... Paypal... seriously? (We all knew this for a while now, but seriously.... Paypal for transactions.)
    03-04-09 11:50 PM
    this is dumb, its just like everyone complaining to high heaven when the new XBL came out and people had to make avatars. WHO CARES!? it doesnt affect anything, you are still going to give them money, live with it.
    Actually, the OP didn't ask for your opinion on how you felt about HIM pondering the app store's supposed name. So, can you come up with a better one? Or do you like it?

I for one, believe some RIM big-wig gave the option of naming their upcoming app store to their three year old children. Wala!
    03-04-09 11:52 PM

God, I am so not an Apple fan at all, but I have to say it... ya know Apple is just laughing their a**es off right now... Paypal... seriously? (We all knew this for a while now, but seriously.... Paypal for transactions.)
    Excellent! My Iphone's app store is great. I love how it's set up, that.. and well... i get to have multiple applications downloaded.. no 100mb limit there.
    I think I've still got too much hope for RIM.
    03-04-09 11:54 PM
    I have renamed it crapp world...but that is really just for personal amusement...I am a bit tired and I feel the juvenile in me coming out....
    03-04-09 11:59 PM

I totally agree!!!! PayPal s**ks bigtime!!

Your CC pulls more power than they do. I've dealt with PayPal and used them for my online business via Ebay for 15 years.
    Last edited by Sylverlady; 03-05-09 at 06:36 PM.
    03-05-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD