I am getting the Tour soon but want to make sure BeeJive will work on it. I went to Beejive's website and they show version 4.6 as the latest and greatest. I understand that 4.7 comes on the Tour. I have seen a couple of posts on here that show BeeJive as working great, but they never said what version they were running.

Can someone that is using BeeJive on the Tour successfully please note which version you are running? Thanks!
    07-13-09 04:13 PM
    I am using this one:

OS 4.6 with high resolution screen (8900 Curve, 9000 Bold)

Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

It is the 1.1.2 beta that includes Facebook chat.
    07-13-09 04:45 PM
    I am using this one:

Are you able to adjust, or find for that matter, notification settings?
    07-13-09 04:48 PM
    I am using this one:

Any issues using that version? I am leary of downloading a version that is not meant for the Tour without confirmation that it works well. I appreciate your reply.
    07-13-09 05:23 PM
    I use the same version. No issues thus far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 05:36 PM
    Straight from the horses mouth:

07-13-09 05:37 PM
    I asked this in another thread and got differing opinions so I called VZW and go a less than confident answer so I called back and got a different answer - Using the AIM app or BeeJive - do those count toward the text message 'bank' or is that treated as data?
    07-13-09 06:02 PM
    Either one its all data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:03 PM
    There have been issues with Beejive on the Tour, actually, there's a thread in the Apps section about it.

It seems to be working fine on everyone's phone (mine included) but some people aren't able to find the notification options under Sounds/Other. If you read that thread you can see what Beejive has to say about it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/beejive-tour-265132/

But yeah, the version linked to in this thread is the one I'm running and it's perfect.
    07-13-09 06:09 PM
    I miss BeeJive... waiting over three months to use the Beta Version on the storm was ridiculous. YAY for the Tour tomorrow!
    07-13-09 06:15 PM
    sorry for my newbieness but I am reading A LOT of people talking about BeeJive. What exactly is it? Is it free?
    07-13-09 07:04 PM
    It's a $20 IM program. It sounds like an absurd amount for one app, but it really is worth it. Fast and efficient IMs from all clients, as well as facebook.
    07-13-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD