So I was going through my appworld and I found this app that says it can unlock any bb ... Is it a good app ... I wanted 2 ask the pro's and get a little feed back on the main question "should I download this" and what exactly dose it do???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 11:53 PM
    why dont you read the app description for yourself in appworld?? it CLEARLY explains what it does. and there are 29 reviews for it already written. i mean it isnt rocket science here.

its an unlocking app for blackberry phones. its geared for people looking to unlock blackberrys on a regular basis, mostly like people doing it as a business. it requires you to purchase "credits" towards getting unlock codes. the app is free, but will cost you money to use while potentially making money.
    05-01-11 12:27 AM
    I did read the reviews ... But I didn't get the who "large scale" operation part of it ... Ok I get !! No more dumb questions just simple relevant ones.. Gees u don't have 2 chew my head off but the help is appreciated

05-01-11 12:44 AM
    I did read the reviews ... But I didn't get the who "large scale" operation part of it ... Ok I get !! No more dumb questions just simple relevant ones.. Gees u don't have 2 chew my head off but the help is appreciated

i wasnt chewing your head off lol. just saying that the explanation of what it does it right there in the description.
    05-01-11 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD