I'm a huge twitter user, but I can't seem to settle down with just one Twitter application while tweeting on the go. I love Seesmic for it's quick navigation, but it lags in some areas. I love UberTwitter for it's beautiful layout, quick navigation, and many features, but without "TwitPic" access it's not worth it. It's almost perfect, though. I don't like the clunky look of "Twitter for BlackBerry" at all. Plus, it's new re-tweet only feature is also a bummer.

What applications do you use? Are there any great ones that need to brought to attention? Thaaaanks!
    05-20-10 10:00 AM
    Twitter for BlackBerry and Social Scope
    05-20-10 10:04 AM
    Twitter for BlackBerry and Social Scope
    I want to try Social Scope, but I can't seem to get a code for it! Any help?
    05-20-10 10:11 AM
    I use UberTwitter and its great!!b I also use Twitter For BlackBerry and I love that as well....and to correct the OP Twitter For Blackberry has an old RT option as well...its called "quote tweet"...you have to update to the newest version of it to use that though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 10:12 AM
    I want to try Social Scope, but I can't seem to get a code for it! Any help?

Keep an eye on the 3rd party app section for users posting invites
    05-20-10 10:17 AM
    I used UberTwitter which was great, then I started using the Twitter for BlackBerry app, which is good, but it seems to encounter a lot of problems..

05-20-10 10:21 AM
    I've been using Ubertwitter as well but since the new Beta for the native bb twitter app was just released I may start using it now. Trying it as we speak and love the fact that you can quote on retweets.
    05-20-10 10:31 AM
    Ubertwitter
    05-20-10 10:35 AM
    I used to used UberTwit for my twitting needs. Wehn the beta Twitt for BB was officially released to the public, I tried it out for a couple days but then went back to UberTwitt... But now I'm back with Twitt for BB exclusively. Its really a great app. I wished the FB app ran as smoothly.

05-20-10 10:45 AM
    Twitter for BlackBerry. Works great for me, it's the first Twitter app I've used, so I don't know how it compares to the others, but I really like it.
    05-20-10 10:45 AM
    I use SocialScope
    05-20-10 11:59 AM
    Ubertwitter for me. Have never had any problems with it.
    05-20-10 12:05 PM
    I use Twitter for Blackberry and SocialScope. I'm liking them both.
    05-20-10 12:19 PM
    ubertwitter

tried socialscope but it has some serious issues i dont like and some things missing that uber has
    05-20-10 12:20 PM
    I have both Uber and T4BB and I completely closed Uber yesterday after I installed
    this update just to test this one by itself. So far so good. Being able to quote
    tweets and having a friend picker is big. Plus having naviation shortcut keys is
    something big as well. I like the fact that you can get rid of the navigation bar
    and tweet box (yes I know it was in the previous version). Allows for more screen
    real estate. I like the overall UI of it better than Uber. So far, so good...
    05-20-10 12:30 PM
    Right now I'm using social scope and it does everything I need for twitter, however with facebook I would still like it to incorporate some features from the Facebook for blackberry app. But I'll just have to wait for the next update to come out and see what they can come up with.
    05-20-10 01:14 PM
    before i used uber twitter and twitter for blackberry for my 2 separate twitter accounts, now i'm trying social scope only for both accounts
    05-20-10 01:22 PM
    I've used TwitterBerry (yes, I went THERE), Ubertwitter, and T4BB, but I always end up going back To Socialscope. Hands down the best, and it allows me to remove that travesty of a Facebook app from my device.
    05-20-10 02:02 PM
    S o c i a l s c o p e ! !

05-20-10 04:29 PM
    I use socialscope, but I do like the official Twitter app.
    05-20-10 04:54 PM
    SocialScope FTW. No other APP is close to providing what it does.
    05-20-10 04:56 PM
    Twitter for BB now,was using ubertwitter but seemed to be a battery drain, only new app I had nothing else changed other then my battery would almost completly drain daily while I had it on my phone.
    05-20-10 04:58 PM
    I use TweetGenius, and have been waiting for a socialscope invite forever.
    05-20-10 05:06 PM
    Twitter for Blackberry.
    05-20-10 06:33 PM
    i use UberTwitter and SocialScope....those are the best twitter apps in my opinion
    05-20-10 07:36 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD