I am currently playing with UberTwitter. Is this the best free twitter client?
    08-05-09 02:51 PM
    I have tried a few other Twitter apps, like twitterberry and a couple of others and I have to say UberTwitter is the best for my needs. I have set it up so I get certain peoples posts on my phone and it works great. I could not get those other ones to work the way I wanted it to.

So for me UberTwitter is the best free app.
    Last edited by freeop; 08-05-09 at 03:09 PM.
    08-05-09 02:55 PM
    I like TwitterBerry as well. Use it and Uber.
    08-05-09 03:08 PM
    UberTwitter recently surpassed TwitterBerry as the most popular Twitter client on BlackBerry smartphones. Those two were followed by the private SocialScope beta. The new TweetGenius hasn't registered on the study.

Personally I use UberTwitter. I found TwitterBerry to be extremely buggy on my tour. Plus I love the intergration between UberTwitter and mypict.me, allowing me to send pics straight from my phone to the UT pic site.

Try both (or three, if you decide on TweetGenius) and find out for yourself!
    08-05-09 03:12 PM
    Uber Uber that's what im using
    08-05-09 04:14 PM
    I have TWITTERBERRY works fine for my CURVE 8330.

I have downloaded the other apps...but I just do not like the way they work with my curve...
    08-05-09 04:23 PM
    Also give TweetCaster a try. I have been using that Twitter app since it came out and love it. Until I get my SocialScope invite I'm sticking with it over the other ones I've tried (TwitterBerry, UberTwitter, Twibble).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 04:48 PM
    I signed up for an invite to SocialScope today, and less than 5 minutes later I had it, others did the same thing too and it worked. Just a heads up...
    08-05-09 04:50 PM
    Socialscope is nice, I've now deleted twitterberry

08-05-09 05:00 PM
    the three main players in the BB twitter app game are uber, socialscope, and twitterberry. i think twitterberry is the most widespread, most used one, but i dont like it. it has very few customizations, and doesn't really let you do much. I can't stand it. Ubertwitter has tons of customizations, direct picture uploads, geotagging, and a whole mess of other things to play with and customize. uber, right now, isn't much to look at, but it does a lot. socialscope is my personal favorite for the time being. it integrates twitter with facebook, and has tabs, for your main twitter feed, replies, and dms are all tabbed. it's nice to look at, easy to use and navigate, more functional and pretty than twitterberry, but not as functional as uber.
    08-05-09 05:07 PM
    I signed up for an invite to SocialScope today, and less than 5 minutes later I had it, others did the same thing too and it worked. Just a heads up...
    Thanks for the heads up SD. I tried signing up again, now I'll wait to see if I get an invite. I've tried a few times when I've seen others post about signing up and getting the invite minutes later with no luck. Maybe this time will be different.

08-05-09 05:11 PM
    That's interesting... I never got it...

I wonder if they go by phone type... hmmmm....
    08-06-09 05:22 PM
    That's interesting... I never got it...

I wonder if they go by phone type... hmmmm....
    yup, i got into SocialScope as well within hrs....its by far the best Twitter/Facebook app for BB.
    08-06-09 11:14 PM
    Right now I'm using Ubertwitter. Originially I was using Yatca. My favorites are Ubertwitter, Yatca and SocialScope. Twitterberry just don't cut it for me.

08-09-09 01:06 PM
    I'm using ubertwitter, and i think it works fine (:
    08-09-09 02:39 PM
    FOLLOW me on twitter Mrs_Fit be forewarned i have a sailors tongue and say pretty much what i feel. Dont follow if you are easily offended. I'm currently using Ubertwitter as a twitter client. I love it as long as it stays free.
    08-09-09 02:47 PM
    SocialScope then UberTwitter.
    08-09-09 06:02 PM
    ubertwitter
    08-09-09 06:17 PM
    socialscope by far.

although the new tweetgenius + beejive is nice
    08-09-09 06:19 PM
    Ubertwitter user here. I used to use twitterberry, and switched during the twitter attack.

08-09-09 06:39 PM
    i used ubertwitter until i finally got a socialscope invite
    08-09-09 06:44 PM
    I am currently playing with UberTwitter. Is this the best free twitter client?
    I sure think so. Even next to some of the paid apps, UT is excellent.

08-09-09 06:46 PM
    can someone send me a socialscope invite? pm me for the email
    08-09-09 10:23 PM
    UberTwitter, hands down.
    08-09-09 10:31 PM
    Can someone send me a SocialScope invite? PM me for info.
    08-09-09 11:01 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD