I think it's too pricy
    01-19-12 12:29 PM
    It's worth every penny to be able to subscribe to individual threads, see what posts you haven't read, keep track of your forums for you, and insert screen shots into your posts. Your pig is another person's princess. It all depends on what you want.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-19-12 05:34 PM
    It's worth every penny to be able to subscribe to individual threads, see what posts you haven't read, keep track of your forums for you, and insert screen shots into your posts. Your pig is another person's princess. It all depends on what you want.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    +1. The abililty to be able to post screenshots on the go is well worth the price.

The best apps aren't cheap.
    01-19-12 05:36 PM
    You don't really have to, unless you are browsing, it automatically brings up the last post you visited that had any new postings since your last visit. You can still view the complete forum by section and sub section.
    So how do I do this then? Example, I open TapaTalk and select "New Topics". I select one to read. The thread title is something like "Battery Life!!!". I go in and start reading and nowhere does the OP mention which device they are using. If I was browsing on a PC I would just scroll to the page top and look at the forum I am in to determine which device is being discussed.

How do I do this with TapaTalk without backing out of the thread?
    01-19-12 05:40 PM
    So how do I do this then? Example, I open TapaTalk and select "New Topics". I select one to read. The thread title is something like "Battery Life!!!". I go in and start reading and nowhere does the OP mention which device they are using. If I was browsing on a PC I would just scroll to the page top and look at the forum I am in to determine which device is being discussed.

How do I do this with TapaTalk without backing out of the thread?
    I understand what you are saying now. Thats why I always go into each section individually.

Even in the threads alone you can't see user information. For example, I often have to ask if they are using a 9900 or 9930.
    01-19-12 05:47 PM
    I understand what you are saying now. Thats why I always go into each section individually.

Even in the threads alone you can't see user information. For example, I often have to ask if they are using a 9900 or 9930.
    There is plenty of room on the BB key pop up for them to add statistics about the thread such as the forum it is in. There are probably other useful things that could go there as well.
    01-19-12 05:51 PM
    There is plenty of room on the BB key pop up for them to add statistics about the thread such as the forum it is in. There are probably other useful things that could go there as well.
    Very true, that's a great idea. Be even nicer to see some user info, such as the users device (that's if they even decide to fill out that option).
    01-19-12 06:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD