Hi everyone...I'm coming from an 8703e (4.2 OS) - I used to have a profile named 'Do Not Disturb' which basically shows the missed calls but places them directly to voicemail. I dont see anything similar to this in the new OS for the Tour. Please let me know if you can help - thanks in advance. I tried Bedside mode but its kinda confusing - called my phone with it on and the call still came thru with the ring/vibrate instead of what I thought it would do, be silent - stupid me....lol - also tried the preloaded profiles but nothing behaves the same as Do not disturb - anyone know of any apps that can do this?

** basically dont want the display notification nor the audio to come up -
    07-30-09 08:40 AM
    If you set your sounds to "All Alerts Off" you will not get any notification alerts at all. It will not go directly to voicemail but it will be quiet.
    07-30-09 08:54 AM
    If you set your sounds to "All Alerts Off" you will not get any notification alerts at all. It will not go directly to voicemail but it will be quiet.
    yes but it stills shows on the display of the phone
    07-30-09 09:22 AM
    It seems that what you are looking for is no contact. If you go to the "Manage Connections" icon and then select "Turn All Connections Off" you won't get anything at all. The good thing is that when you turn it back on later, any voicemail or email will still come through at that time.
    07-30-09 09:29 AM
    It seems that what you are looking for is no contact. If you go to the "Manage Connections" icon and then select "Turn All Connections Off" you won't get anything at all. The good thing is that when you turn it back on later, any voicemail or email will still come through at that time.
    Thanks Milt10 but thats not what Im looking for - I'm aware of that option but this basically shows the missed calls and sends it directly to voicemail with just changing the profile...much more convenient and informative rather than shutting off the radio - thanks for suggesting though...appreciate it
    07-30-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD