I know berry weather has 1 built in radar map but you can add your own.
    I was wondering what everybody else used and if some of you had some nice maps out there.

I'm just using the oem one for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 11:23 PM
    You should visit the Custom Radar Map Tpoic on the Bellshare Forum:

www.bellshare.com • View forum - BerryWeather Custom Maps

The custom map below from weatherunderground is the one I use.

Just paste this url after pressing "New Cutom Map/Media' on any BerryWeather city you have set up.

h**p://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_composite?type=N0R&frame=0&num=$frames$&del ay=30&newmaps=1&radius=50&centerlat=$lat$&centerlo n=$lon$&width=$width$&height=$height$&brand=mobile &lat=$lat$&lon=$lon$&label=Tracker&severeX&rainsno w=1&showids=1&showstorms=10&lightning=1&smooth=0

Good Luck

Of course you need to change the ** to tt at the front of the url above.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 06-23-10 at 07:27 PM.
    06-23-10 07:23 PM
    This is the one I use. You can change the city and state, long/lat coordinates, & screen size to customize your location and phone.

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...01&anim=3&af=5

06-23-10 10:51 PM
    Simpleweather for me.

06-23-10 10:54 PM
    The Bellshare site also has links to some video weather forecasts for some areas that open in the browser/mediaplayer and also links to audio broadcasts from the NOAA weather radio stations for some areas.

But besides weather radar, you can put links in to other images so I have 3 Washington State Mountain Pass cameras and the Seattle traffic map showing congestion.
    06-24-10 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD