One of my boys sent me a bbm last week about the app that performs like TELUS Mike/Sprint Nextel services (Walkie-Talkie) for a company called: LOUDTALK, never heard of it nor do I really want to add an app that has no ratings or feedback. Wanted to hear anyone's views on this app?!?!
    06-12-11 01:42 PM
    06-12-11 02:17 PM
    Very promising app. Blows BBM PTT out of the water. It's still in BETA testing and open to all, I believe they said it would remain free forever. Same guys who developed TuneIn Radio if I recall correctly. The BETA has had a few issues. Mostly popularity of the app has been the culprit, overloading the servers at time, but the team has stayed on top of it. For me the biggest downfall has been battery drain because of it's need to data poll, something the devs are looking at, there has been talk of using push technology to quell the batt drain, but that technology is not available to all phone platforms and this app is also built for WinMo and Windows PC. Overall a great concept and app that is very popular and promising.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mssca likes this.
    06-12-11 05:32 PM
    06-12-11 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD