04-17-10 09:32 PM
239 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I want an app for when you lock your phone it shows something other than that ugly blue screen in landscape mode. maybe a mountain?
    01-13-09 02:11 PM
    i would like to see urban spoon type app........im a iphone hater so dont say go buy an iphone.........i always like going out to eat new places so this would be great
    Urban Spoon application would b GREAT
    01-13-09 02:13 PM
    All I want is a file manager that allows you to select multiple files
    01-13-09 02:43 PM
    I created a thread a few weeks ago looking for some one to help me with this project... I want to make a dynamometer program using the accelerometers. I have most of the math done to calculate the horsepower (if I can find my notebook!)... Any interest?
    Google "Dynolicious" and check their site

Coming out in March. I've used it on a friend's iPhone and loved it and it was also rated quite well - I'm waiting for that for the Storm!

Note: I would actually put the link in but I don't have enough posts and therefore and not allowed....
    01-13-09 03:37 PM
    Flick Scrolling Enough Said
    01-13-09 04:50 PM
    I would love an app that would automatically "extend" text messages. So, say, you reach your 160 char limit. It automatically "extends" the text message or saves the first and makes a new one. And so on and so forth. It furthermore makes a chain. When on the last text, if you choose to send, it processes the send from the first text, all the way through to the last.

How's that sound?
    01-13-09 05:05 PM
    apologies if this is a repeat, but an app the closes all open programs would be great. i spend a lot of time closing apps one by one.
    01-13-09 05:36 PM
    Yea I agree an app closer is needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MadCowStorm; 01-13-09 at 08:54 PM.
    01-13-09 07:25 PM
    How about an app to control a stabilator like in a helicopter?

Might I ask why?

01-13-09 07:46 PM
    A Chuzzle game designed specifically for Storm would be cool. The one bplay sells just has buttons.
    01-13-09 08:30 PM
    I second the flick scrolling and the auto text extender app.. I am a first time BB owner but I would think that would be an option on this phone!

Also the ability to have the screen display something other than the menu icons when in landscape and when locked against when it is portrait an has a background whether it is blocked or not
    01-14-09 12:10 AM
    I would love to have an app for flash cards! I am a full time Medical student who has to memorize soooo much med terminology. I hand write 3x5's all day. Make something that I can write them on a document in my computer and then put it into my phone. swiping left to right would advance to the next card and an upward swipe would flip individual cards. I'd pay a decent amount of money for an app like this.
    01-14-09 01:43 AM
    some kind of movie app that uses your GPS to determine some of the closest theatres to your location and tells you all the times of the movies and maybe links to a little trailer for each movie.. i think this'd be sweet
    01-14-09 02:10 AM
    I would like one that records phone calls, for personal use.
    01-14-09 02:26 AM
    I would love a metronome app with a click and bell option so I can practice guitar. Also a tuner would be cool to have.

01-14-09 02:36 AM
    This may have been posted, but an app that will, with one click, delete all the browser info....cache, cookies, history and the like.
    01-14-09 05:30 AM
    This may have been posted, but an app that will, with one click, delete all the browser info....cache, cookies, history and the like.
    BB has one of those built in already. Go to options>security options>memory Cleaner. After you turn it on it will add a icon on called memory cleaner
    01-14-09 06:59 AM
    I use that now. It doesnt clean the browser stuff. After I run the memory cleaner, I go to the browser options and there is still data cleaning/deleting needed.
    01-14-09 08:05 AM
    A very simple Today screen worked into the normal home screen, I just need tasks and upcoming calendar events, nothing too fancy- similar to Winmo.

Go along with that one. It would be very useful indeed!
    01-14-09 08:10 AM
    BB has one of those built in already. Go to options>security options>memory Cleaner. After you turn it on it will add a icon on called memory cleaner
    Wrong. That is not what memory cleaner does.
    01-14-09 10:09 AM
    I would love to have an app for flash cards! I am a full time Medical student who has to memorize soooo much med terminology. I hand write 3x5's all day. Make something that I can write them on a document in my computer and then put it into my phone. swiping left to right would advance to the next card and an upward swipe would flip individual cards. I'd pay a decent amount of money for an app like this.
    Ever think of just taking pictures of your flash cards, putting them in a folder under your Pictures on the Memory Card and using Media Player to look at them? Seems much easier and available to you now.
    01-14-09 10:10 AM
    Soo just wondering what the first project will be since there is such a long list of great ideas to choose from!
    01-16-09 01:24 AM
    A very simple Today screen worked into the normal home screen, I just need tasks and upcoming calendar events, nothing too fancy- similar to Winmo.
    I have been waiting for this type of app too.

01-16-09 01:35 AM
    that would be tight
    01-16-09 03:57 AM
    Easy chat programm will be nice to have
    01-16-09 04:43 AM
239 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD