I would like to see a mobile journal/diary app.

I'd like a weather underground app.

I also want to see a aim 6.0 app, like the one on sidekick. (I don't like Jivetalk )
    02-08-09 02:35 PM
    Construction calculator. There are many calculators. But something that rivals to products of Calculated Industries would be nice. I assume adding a few functions to an existing calc might be easy. Myst have Metric and Ft/in.
    I would love a construction calculator... something that I can add ft and in and fractions of inches in their native format.
    07-19-09 06:22 PM
    An app that would convert sms to mms automatically whenever you type over 160 characters since the restriction set is override when you type mms. You probably ask why don't you type mms? Just easier to hit reply button to respond back and your automatically in sms mode and restricted to 160 characters. On my bb storm I have to start another sms message all over again. What a pain!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 06:52 PM
    LOL, this thread is half a year old. Giant Cashew ended up developing MeterBerry already.
    07-19-09 06:59 PM
    I need a checkbook register. I don't carry my checkbook with me but I carry a check card and phone where ever I go. Need to keep track off my purchases with a digital interface on the blackberry!
    There is a program called Mobile Checkbook; it works really well. I found on in the store on this site. Not sure of the cost anymore though.
    07-19-09 07:23 PM
    6 month old thread and still no one has a decent VNC client for the Storm. It's at the top of my wish list.
    07-19-09 07:54 PM
    Hi guys. I've been a lurker here for a while. I'm an embedded software engineer and a recent BlackBerry convert with the Storm.

I'm looking to dive into some application development for the Storm and I'd like to get some insight into what kind of applications you'd like to see.

I'm planning to start with something relatively simple. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I know this is a year old thread, but still thought I'd chime in as everytime I've seen the topic listed it's gotten tremendous response...A BASEBALL SCORING APP for keeping score/stats at my sons high school and summer team baseball games. If it's out there for the Storm, I haven't found it.

Greg
    04-16-10 08:14 AM
    Talk about thread necromancy! Giant Cashew has made a huge splash with MeterBerry since de-lurking in this post.

But since it's popped up, and GC is now a widely respected developer, here's my request: An app for people who use Google Voice and/or calling cards.

The app would insert a string before the number entered on the phone keypad, or selected from the address book or voice dialing. It could be easily toggled on or off.

The string could be an access number for a calling card or Google Voice, one or more pauses, then a PIN number, and another pause. The app would then dial the number entered.

There was an app called GVdialer that did this, but they stopped supporting it when Apple app store rejected the iPhone version, and it won't work on the 5.0 OS.

Anyway... if you build it, I'll be one of your first customers!
    04-17-10 03:27 PM
    Haha. Necro threads like this bring a smile to my face. I thought the OP was just being ambitious at first, until I saw his name (which I probably should have looked at first). :O
    04-17-10 05:00 PM
    Xbox 360 app for SURE!
    04-17-10 06:22 PM
    Music app that gives you a ticker like bar that shows what's playing would be great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 07:07 PM
    A fart app
    04-17-10 07:10 PM
    A fart app
    There's already a few

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-17-10 09:32 PM
    ===== QUOTE Giant Cashew ====

Hi guys. I've been a lurker here for a while. I'm an embedded software engineer and a recent BlackBerry convert with the Storm.

I'm looking to dive into some application development for the Storm and I'd like to get some insight into what kind of applications you'd like to see.

I'm planning to start with something relatively simple. Any thoughts are appreciated.

===== /QUOTE ====

I know this is a year old thread, but still thought I'd chime in as everytime I've seen the topic listed it's gotten tremendous response...A BASEBALL SCORING APP for keeping score/stats at my sons high school and summer team baseball games. If it's out there for the Storm, I haven't found it.

Greg
    I think toysoft is working on making an app like this. His thread is around here somewhere

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-17-10 09:32 PM
239 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD