I would love to have an app that allowed me to place certain photos in a password protected folder. I'm in the doghouse as we speak for lack of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 09:47 PM
    This might have to be done at the OS level but a way that GPS location service could be switched on or off depending on if an app needed it (battery saving).

I also second the app manager suggestion allowing you to see open apps and close them.

Barcode utilities are also cool, how about one that scans and then adds item to your amazon wishlist?
    02-01-09 08:05 AM
    I would like to see a barcode picture taking app that looks like the barcode on the Internet for price...there are iphone and Android apps that do this already
    02-01-09 08:35 AM
    I would like to see a barcode picture taking app that looks like the barcode on the Internet for price...there are iphone and Android apps that do this already
    Agreed

I would also like to see a less expensive VNC app, and maybe a few pointless apps the iphone has(annoyateen, soundgrenade, iwhip, lightsaber) and a version of peekawho or azerize alerts that works
    02-01-09 10:08 AM
    How about an app that lets you change the background of the black screen behind the icons.
    02-01-09 11:08 AM
    better/more secure locking app to lock the phone from the home screen
    02-01-09 11:34 AM
    I would like to c a scratch paper app. Something simple that u can get to quickly and write with ur finger that u can save. Sometimes I need to write something down quickly. Think bout puttin ur thumb and index finger together and writing like u have a pencil.jus a thought

02-01-09 02:48 PM
    I'd love an application that a user can assign to a side key that pulls up a 3x4 grid of blank boxes that they can select and assign to a contact with their own picture. Preferably it won't use the BB Contact pictures since they're so small, and will let a user import their own pictures (say like 75x75px) filling the screen with the 12 contacts would be perfect.

Upon clicking on the face of the desired contact it brings up a dialogue box allowing you to "Call (Home, Mobile)" and "SMS".
    I would even pay for this. There is a program out like this "Phoneface" - see OTA app list on this board. But I like the suggestion of it being tied to a quick button and pulls up its own set of icons.

How are you going to let us know when you have created something???

Face Call is what you guys should check out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/hit-dial-face-125505/
    02-01-09 03:58 PM
    I want the snex emulator ported over to the storm
    02-01-09 03:59 PM
    Construction calculator. There are many calculators. But something that rivals to products of Calculated Industries would be nice. I assume adding a few functions to an existing calc might be easy. Myst have Metric and Ft/in.
    02-01-09 04:22 PM
    Has this topic creator dissapeared? Lol. Anyway.. I'd like a weather ap that works in the uk

02-01-09 04:42 PM
    I want an app that disables the accelerometer when the screen is locked.
    02-01-09 04:52 PM
    Hells yeah!!!

and what?
    no FLASHLIGHT app :lol:
    02-01-09 06:05 PM
    An application that allows flick scrolling. You would be our hero!

02-01-09 07:36 PM
    One of the best suggestions I've seen.
    02-01-09 10:15 PM
    Has this topic creator dissapeared? Lol. Anyway.. I'd like a weather ap that works in the uk

Na he still lurks around a big gathering idea... word has it he has taken an easier idea and is working on it... cant wait to see it released!
    02-01-09 10:31 PM
    +1
    free led light changer for sms/email/voice mail that doesnt run through your battery
    I second this request, I also would like to see a free app to change LED color for sms/mms/email/voice mail/missed calls. Don't want want to pay for BBAlerts, cause I don't want the alerts (plus I like free), just to change LED colors.
    02-02-09 12:56 PM

Haha I'm still here.

My application is in limited private beta. It will be released soon.
    02-02-09 01:59 PM
    glad to see you're still kicking GC!
    02-02-09 03:15 PM
    can you elaborate on what exactly the program will do? we have to know!!!!!
    02-02-09 04:27 PM
    Hi! I would like to see an app that uses the accelerometers to determine 0-60 times in cars. They already have stand-alone units that do this (don't ask me how they work). Another one would be a GPS program for motorcycles that allows you to pre-set a route in a mapping program, and records your speed at that point. For example, at dead-man's curve, you were going 65 mph, with a max speed of 155mph in this session. I would be great!
    02-02-09 09:03 PM
    I'd like to see a theme... lol.
    02-02-09 09:18 PM
    Metronome And Tuner Pleaseeee This Is The Coolest Thing You Can Put On This Phone!
    02-02-09 09:39 PM
    Can you make an app that will automatically change your wallpaper everyday?
    02-02-09 11:44 PM
    Can you make an app that will automatically change your wallpaper everyday?
    there are other programs that already do this ?
    02-03-09 09:39 AM
239 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD