To tell you true, I am a software developer and actually created one product dealing with personal finances, but I would like to ask you guys What is important for you when you deciding about purchase/download some app: design, prise, usability?
    08-12-09 03:30 PM
    It's pretty much a ratio between price/usability. If the price is too high, it doesn't matter how usable it is, and if the price is low, but it is unusable, there is no point in paying the price.
    08-12-09 03:37 PM
    Thanks for the comment, but you encourage to rise another one: what should be average price for app?
    08-12-09 03:44 PM
    It depends on the functionallity for a really good app I'd pay upto $8-9 and for that I'd expect a really nice UI, great functions and good customer support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 04:07 PM
    Well noted.
    Just one thing about functionality, especially for personal finance software. I know a number of apps but they are too complicated in use, whether you need all these stuff?
    08-12-09 04:17 PM
    Design and Usability would be my 2 biggest concerns. I understand that RIM doesnt have an OpenGL yet so the developers are limited to what they can do as far as imaging goes but if the product is useful, reliable and designed well then price would be secondary. Although some of the prices in the app world and app store are ridiculous no matter how great the product is....IMO..
    08-12-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD