What ever happend to the new Facebook 1.7 leak for .191??
    09-08-09 03:52 PM
    What ever happend to the new Facebook 1.7 leak for .191??
    Obviously it is not ready yet! Patience my friend!
    09-08-09 03:56 PM
    Not sure there was any talk about it being leaked at all. Last I heard was that RIM was working on FB 1.7 to be compatible with OS 5.0, hinting that OS 5.0 is about ready since the focus seems to be shifting towards the third party apps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/fac...ng-soon-306137
    09-08-09 03:58 PM
    There was no 'leak' mentioned that i am aware of
    09-08-09 04:11 PM
    yea just wishful thinking
    09-08-09 08:03 PM
    I'm hoping it comes out soon. I will not switch to 5.0 until it does.
    09-08-09 08:28 PM
    I'm hoping it comes out soon. I will not switch to 5.0 until it does.
    LMAO, no offense but I find it quite sad that people are waiting on things like facebook to upgrade to a 5.0 OS, Although there is the obvious camera issue and bbm5 issue, who really gives a crap if facebook does not work? Go to the frickin' website! By refusing to upgrade based upon a third party app that can be utilized in an alternate fashion by going to the website, via browser is ********. Do you people realize how much you are missing just because of a lame website that you can go to anyway website-wise?
    09-08-09 08:34 PM
    It's scary how many people on here feel that others are not entitled to their own reason for or against installing an unofficial, leaked OS.

Maybe I should trade in my Storm for the Samsung flip-phone I had 6 years ago. I mean, why upgrade when they both can make a phone call perfectly fine? LOL
    09-08-09 08:55 PM
    LMAO, no offense but I find it quite sad that people are waiting on things like facebook to upgrade to a 5.0 OS, Although there is the obvious camera issue and bbm5 issue, who really gives a crap if facebook does not work? Go to the frickin' website! By refusing to upgrade based upon a third party app that can be utilized in an alternate fashion by going to the website, via browser is ********. Do you people realize how much you are missing just because of a lame website that you can go to anyway website-wise?
    Hmmmm, maybe because my business depends on it....
    09-08-09 09:00 PM
    some people like the utility blackberries offer, so when given the choice between something newer but with less functionality than the old, some people choose to wait. just like how many are waiting for the camera to be functional.. the op, myself and im sure plenty of others dont feel like having to inconveniently use the browser to goto facebook's website when the app does it much faster.
    09-08-09 09:11 PM
    Hmmmm, maybe because my business depends on it....
    Please give me a justifiable business that requires a facebook app for daily use.
    09-08-09 09:22 PM
    Facebook coder, developer, etc..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 09:29 PM
    Any kind of music, art, and general PR would benefit with quick connection to social sites, especially when you are dependant on the real time updates and notifications.

09-08-09 09:29 PM
    Please give me a justifiable business that requires a facebook app for daily use.
    I fail to see why anybody needs your approval here???
    09-08-09 09:50 PM
    I remember talks of a potential leak coming soon, and it was semi-backed up by the screenshots of 1.7. However, it never came into fruition, like how some OS leaks end up.
    09-09-09 01:04 AM
    I remember talks of a potential leak coming soon, and it was semi-backed up by the screenshots of 1.7. However, it never came into fruition, like how some OS leaks end up.
    theres always screenshots of OS, Apps, whatever else. Someone (or many) has the new BBM but they are yet to leak it. The same goes for a newer OS. And Im sure the same goes for the new facebook. Someone out there has these and who knows if they will leak them.
    09-09-09 01:08 AM
    I rarely jump in on these but radio made mention on the new fb leak and followed with screen shots for those who quickly became interested. I don't think anyone feels like they deserve the new fb app but when its brought up by someone like radio nobody is in the wrong for asking.

09-09-09 01:12 AM
    I rarely jump in on these but radio made mention on the new fb leak and followed with screen shots for those who quickly became interested. I don't think anyone feels like they deserve the new fb app but when its brought up by someone like radio nobody is in the wrong for asking.

radio doesnt leak although he does tease us all with screenshots of things we want.
    09-09-09 01:14 AM
    radio doesnt leak although he does tease us all with screenshots of things we want.
    Well blast! He mentioned that he felt fb and bbm would leak soon. I didn't realize he doesn't leak. Man alive! Tease!

09-09-09 01:19 AM
    I fail to see why anybody needs your approval here???
    I second your post.
    09-09-09 02:28 AM
    The facebook app is just extremely convenient, especially when your browser is slow as constipation I cant always be going to the website. I wont upgrade to 5.0 either until facebook comes out and I'm addicted to new leaks.
    09-09-09 01:40 PM
    some people like the utility blackberries offer, so when given the choice between something newer but with less functionality than the old, some people choose to wait. just like how many are waiting for the camera to be functional.. the op, myself and im sure plenty of others dont feel like having to inconveniently use the browser to goto facebook's website when the app does it much faster.
    dankblaze ?

If you just need a basic phone why buy a blackberry u have to be one of them dumb *** republicans and And who are u crackberry good JACKASS
    10-08-09 06:56 AM
    no offense.. but that was a pretty deep dig just to call somebody out.. last post was almost a month ago! yikes!
    10-08-09 07:02 AM
    Seriously dank, you're being a ****** bag.

10-08-09 07:19 AM
    Facebook works on 5.0

10-08-09 07:32 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD