I have the latest BB App World app and I received this icon and checked My World inside BB App World to download the latest version of Google Talk.

After rebooting it, however, I'm still seeing this icon (see attachment). How do I make it go away? I checked My World several times and rebooted several times, but still the icon is there.
    08-03-09 04:53 PM
    I have the latest BB App World app and I received this icon and checked My World inside BB App World to download the latest version of Google Talk.

After rebooting it, however, I'm still seeing this icon (see attachment). How do I make it go away? I checked My World several times and rebooted several times, but still the icon is there.
    check your messages folder.. it's app world notifying you that there is an application update available
    08-03-09 04:55 PM
    Awesome! That fixed it. I have Messages hidden away since I use individual mailboxes, so I didn't know about that. Thanks!
    08-03-09 04:59 PM
    Thanks I too was having this problem this morning... turns out Bubble burst has been updated!
    08-05-09 07:51 AM
    The same happens to me, but in the messages folder I can�t find the reminder or notification...so i can�t make it go away! ideas?

Thanks!
    08-08-09 10:55 AM
    The same happens to me, but in the messages folder I can�t find the reminder or notification...so i can�t make it go away! ideas?

Thanks!
    Try highlight top date > bbmenu > delete prior

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 11:41 AM
    App World is 528kbs i of memory i can use elsewhere
    08-08-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD