Hi,

i have a issue with my 9780 (.461 from Vodafone).
    I am trying to DL the BBtravel App and it says either my carrier or my device doesnt support the App.

Well the device we all know it wont be the problem here. My carrier is Etisalat / and since my Friend has a Etisalat phone and CAN download it it cant be the carrier either.

Now i have a unbranded Device (i dont have any startup logos or others)
    and i am running a .461 from Vodafone and i wonder if i change the Firmware if it might work then to download or not.

Before i go ahead i wanted to know if you guys know the insides and can tell me if that works or not, because the 461 is running for me well so no need to change anything unless i can make then BBtravel work.

Please share your thoughts and hints with me.
    Thx
    05-16-11 01:06 AM
    1) BlackBerry Travel is NOT supported in your country
    2) The software you're running will make NO difference whatsoever
    3) .461 was a rubbish OS version... update it anyway
    05-16-11 10:11 AM
    Hey phil.

Appreciate your reply but how come my friend runs bb travel on an etisalat device (UAE provider) and he downloaded it in India. However I can't even download it outside the UAE...

About the 461 I will update soon anyways...
    05-16-11 01:38 PM
    Hey phil.

Appreciate your reply but how come my friend runs bb travel on an etisalat device (UAE provider) and he downloaded it in India. However I can't even download it outside the UAE...

About the 461 I will update soon anyways...
    I can only imagine it's because BB Travel IS supported in India, where your friend downloaded it.

Your best option is to ask your friend to send you the cod files, and you can inject them yourself with BBSAK.
    05-16-11 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD