I would do but when using it with shortcut me it only appears for 2 seconds then disappears.

Anything in perticular we can film?

As a point, I am using the ncflauncher bluetooth on/off macro and its working ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A short film that shows you open NFCLauncher, tap a new tag, answer Yes to add the tag, set Launches to an app or a shortcut in ShortcutMe, closing NFCLauncher, then opening an arbitrary app and tap the tag and show that it does launch something is good enough.
    10-22-11 12:42 PM
    Ok, I am going out to work just now. Will try and do it tomorrow.

10-22-11 12:52 PM
    Thanks.
    No rush.
    10-22-11 01:00 PM
    Is it possible to Toggle between two profiles? eg. toggle between silent and normal
    10-22-11 02:17 PM
    Is it possible to Toggle between two profiles? eg. toggle between silent and normal
    Do you need that to be able to tap only one tag and toggle between those 2 modes?
    10-22-11 04:12 PM
    Do you have ShortcutMe?
    10-22-11 05:06 PM
    Do you have ShortcutMe?
    Yes I do. I tried different macros but no luck. If only there was something likE CheckProfile.
    10-23-11 01:41 AM
    Yes I do. I tried different macros but no luck. If only there was something likE CheckProfile.
    The beta version of ShortcutMe sort of has this, has detection for vibrate only profile. and a way to return the current volume of the ringer which can be used to figure out which profile is active. So, something is in the works

10-23-11 04:09 AM
    The beta version of ShortcutMe sort of has this, has detection for vibrate only profile. and a way to return the current volume of the ringer which can be used to figure out which profile is active. So, something is in the works

How can I get the Beta version?
    10-23-11 05:46 AM
    One more question. Is it possible to program the same tag on two different phones. Eg. I got my gf a 9900 as well. If I program a tag near the door would it be possible to use the same tag to toggle the wifi on both phones.
    10-23-11 05:47 AM
    How can I get the Beta version?
    versions rarely stay in beta long, Fonware has incredible release speed.

One more question. Is it possible to program the same tag on two different phones. Eg. I got my gf a 9900 as well. If I program a tag near the door would it be possible to use the same tag to toggle the wifi on both phones.
    havent tried, i'm the only one i know who upgraded to an os7 device
    10-23-11 05:56 AM
    As Juggalo20 wrote, the latest beta version does have new macros that can be used in your case.

This is the macro that toggles the Profile between Silence and Normal mode:

If2 GetProfileVolume==0;
    Then2; /* your macro here to open Profiles and click on the 2nd (Normal) item */
    Else2; /*your macro here to open Profiles and click on the 5th (Silent) item */
    EndIf2;
    10-23-11 07:35 AM
    Yes, that is possible.
    You can program the same tag to do even different things on each of your BlackBerrys.
    10-23-11 07:38 AM
    Ok, one very basic video showing my phone using a mifare lite card to turn wifi on and off.

Will try and do one in the car showing bluetooth enabling.

10-23-11 10:37 AM
    Not sure if a fix is in the works, but with version 1.2.0.1 when you first go into NFCLauncher you see above the "Edit Selected Card" a "Launches" section that tells you the details of the tag. For me it's "ShortcutMe_Touch,TW" telling me that it's going to launch the TW shortcut from SCM. If I go to view any other tag the details don't show properly and the same goes for the first tag if I move back to it. Instead it shows up as "ShortcutMe_Touch" leaving out the ",TW".
    10-23-11 11:14 AM
    No that isn't in this version I am afraid.

10-23-11 11:17 AM
    Not sure if a fix is in the works, but with version 1.2.0.1 when you first go into NFCLauncher you see above the "Edit Selected Card" a "Launches" section that tells you the details of the tag. For me it's "ShortcutMe_Touch,TW" telling me that it's going to launch the TW shortcut from SCM. If I go to view any other tag the details don't show properly and the same goes for the first tag if I move back to it. Instead it shows up as "ShortcutMe_Touch" leaving out the ",TW".
    I am going to fix that soon. Thanks for reporting.
    10-23-11 07:18 PM
    Ok, one very basic video showing my phone using a mifare lite card to turn wifi on and off.

Will try and do one in the car showing bluetooth enabling.

Thanks.

FYI: NFC tags can be placed behind posters too, just in case you don't want them to be visible.
    10-25-11 05:42 AM
    Is this related to the Bluetooth_Toggle function or a macro you wrote?
    within the macro i wrote..

also i messaged you about the "error reading integer number" i am getting after i updated the version..

this is happening when i use the NavMoveDown
    10-25-11 12:32 PM
    within the macro i wrote..

also i messaged you about the "error reading integer number" i am getting after i updated the version..

this is happening when i use the NavMoveDown
    Vijik is just one man with many apps and tons of updates, prolly get faster answers posting here.

NavMoveDown NavMoveUp etc needs to know how many to move like

NavMoveDown1 NavMoveRight3 etc using it without a number with throw errors cuz it doesn't know how many to move

*EDIT* I can help you with your macro though.

For now, since I don't know what you have for a macro, here's one I wrote to toggle bluetooth

Macro:
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    Launch Manage Connections;
    While0 !IsAppForeground Manage Connections;
    Do0;
    Delay1;
    EndWhile0;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    Vijik likes this.
    10-25-11 12:34 PM
    Vijik is just one man with many apps and tons of updates, prolly get faster answers posting here.

NavMoveDown NavMoveUp etc needs to know how many to move like

NavMoveDown1 NavMoveRight3 etc using it without a number with throw errors cuz it doesn't know how many to move

*EDIT* I can help you with your macro though.

For now, since I don't know what you have for a macro, here's one I wrote to toggle bluetooth

Macro:
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    Launch Manage Connections;
    While0 !IsAppForeground Manage Connections;
    Do0;
    Delay1;
    EndWhile0;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    thanks for that ; >

yah i put a integer beside NavMoveDown.. it worked in the pervious version but when i upgraded it gave me the error..

yah he does a great job responding.. i just posted here to see if anyone else could help as well cause i know he's probably busy ; >
    10-25-11 12:43 PM
    thanks for that ; >

yah i put a integer beside NavMoveDown.. it worked in the pervious version but when i upgraded it gave me the error..

yah he does a great job responding.. i just posted here to see if anyone else could help as well cause i know he's probably busy ; >
    If you wanna either post or pm your macro and shortcutme version I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong. I can only test fully on os 4.3, 4.5, 5.0 and 7.0 though. But I os5 and os 6 use the same versions of ShortcutMe so that should hopefully be close enough.

10-25-11 12:50 PM
    I just tested NavMoveDown macro with ShortcutMe 5.9.3.1
    It is working fine.

1- What version of ShortcutMe do you run?

2- Can you post your macro here so that I or someone else can figure out what happens?

(I am woerking on an update for MediaKeyBooster app. It just eating up all of my free time).
    10-25-11 12:52 PM

A-men to that, Vijik has certainly earned my purchases and without a doubt respect in the BB community!

This question goes to you Juggalo20 and all the other macro writers... is there a reason to code a toggle bluetooth macro when it's already available as an app in SCM? Just wondering for me own purposes.

thanks for that ; >

What version are you running? I believe I had the same problem with NavMoveDown (forget which version), but upgrading to 5.9.3.1 fixed it for me.
    Vijik likes this.
    10-25-11 12:55 PM
    Verison: 5.9.3.0_OS7_T

Car Setting: Turns on bluetooth and sets profile to Loud

Launch Manage connections;
    delay200;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    ESCkey;
    delay200;
    Launch Profiles
    delay100;