Lol, self macroed sleep timer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ; >

the only issue is that ON and OFF are both keyO;

so i had to change it to keyW; for weekdays.. that ensures that it doesn't toggle the alarm off! haha

i don't use alarms on the weekend.. if i do i'll set it manually ; >
    10-27-11 03:21 PM
    ; >

the only issue is that ON and OFF are both keyO;

so i had to change it to keyW; for weekdays.. that ensures that it doesn't toggle the alarm off! haha

i don't use alarms on the weekend.. if i do i'll set it manually ; >
    Use a NavMoveUp2 either way. That'll set it to "On" then you can NavMoveDown2 to get to Off.

10-27-11 03:35 PM
    Use a NavMoveUp2 either way. That'll set it to "On" then you can NavMoveDown2 to get to Off.

that works as well ; > for some reason i get scared to use the navmoveup, down commands... haha
    10-27-11 03:44 PM
    that works as well ; > for some reason i get scared to use the navmoveup, down commands... haha
    It's NavClick and EnterKey you should fear O.O fear the NavClick! Haha

10-27-11 04:19 PM
    I have a problem..i bought the NFC launcher, and then bought tags from tagstand...the problem is they have links programmed onto them already, and when i scan the tag the bb tag app opens automatically and sometimes (but more often than not) overrides NFClauncher....I didn't find a delete or erase tag option in the bb tags app, the only option was to write a link to the tag....i tried to write 'blank', and nothing at all, but the app still popped up and interfered with nfc launcher..... any help would be amazing.
    10-27-11 09:03 PM
    I have a problem..i bought the NFC launcher, and then bought tags from tagstand...the problem is they have links programmed onto them already, and when i scan the tag the bb tag app opens automatically and sometimes (but more often than not) overrides NFClauncher....I didn't find a delete or erase tag option in the bb tags app, the only option was to write a link to the tag....i tried to write 'blank', and nothing at all, but the app still popped up and interfered with nfc launcher..... any help would be amazing.
    As far as I know there is no help. You need blank tags. I know of no way to clear it so that the BlackBerry Smart Tags App stops launching what's written to the tag once it's been set.

Sorry

10-27-11 09:08 PM
    @Peppy690,

I am working on a new version of NFCLauncher. It has a new feature where you can "Clear" the tag (assuming it is not locked). It can also lock it for NFCLauncher.

it should be ready some time next week (free upgrade for those who have a license key for this app).
    10-28-11 07:17 AM
    @Peppy690,

I am working on a new version of NFCLauncher. It has a new feature where you can "Clear" the tag (assuming it is not locked). It can also lock it for NFCLauncher.

it should be ready some time next week (free upgrade for those who have a license key for this app).
    /me humps Vijik's leg...

10-28-11 07:19 AM
    @Peppy690,

sweeet.. now i have no worries reusing tags ; >

BTW ... the app works GREAT!!! i'm addicted!! just to give people ideas...

put 2 beside my bed
    - one to set my alarm 7:05am, turn on wifi, set to beside mode
    - one to set my alarm 8:10am, turn on wifi, set to beside mode

one at my front door at home
    - set my profiles to medium so it's not blaring loud, wifi on, bluetooth toggle

one on my steering column of my car
    - sets my profiles to Loud, turn off wifi, bluetooth toggle

one on my work laptop
    - sets my profiles to phone call only, wifi off, bluetooth toggle

i am gonna read through the handy dandy thread to see if i can get more ideas ; > i have gone through most scenarios in my head so the bluetooth toggles should turn it on or off when i need it to
    Last edited by knowledge_6; 10-28-11 at 09:10 AM.
    TomCanuck and Vijik like this.
    10-28-11 08:53 AM
    sweeet.. now i have no worries reusing tags ; >

BTW ... the app works GREAT!!! i'm addicted!! just to give people ideas...

put 2 beside my bed
    - one to set my alarm 7:05am, turn on wifi, set to beside mode
    - one to set my alarm 8:10am, turn on wifi, set to beside mode

one at my front door at home
    - set my profiles to medium so it's not blaring loud, wifi on, bluetooth toggle

one on my steering column of my car
    - sets my profiles to Loud, turn off wifi, bluetooth toggle

one on my work laptop
    - sets my profiles to phone call only, wifi off, bluetooth toggle

i am gonna read through the handy dandy thread to see if i can get more ideas ; > i have gone through most scenarios in my head so the bluetooth toggles should turn it on or off when i need it to
    Can you post these ideas in this post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...3/#post6755582

This thread is too big for new users to read. So the thread above can at least give them idea about how others use their NFC tags.
    10-28-11 02:45 PM
    Wow, I have learned so much from this thread!! Thank you to everyone who has taken time to help everyone out! I just bought tags, NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe and I can't wait to put it all together! I'm just starting out so I was wondering if someone could help me with this macro: Putting the sound profile to all alerts off, changing my BBM status to "busy" and then locking it. Thank you so much in advance!
    10-30-11 09:37 PM
    Wow, I have learned so much from this thread!! Thank you to everyone who has taken time to help everyone out! I just bought tags, NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe and I can't wait to put it all together! I'm just starting out so I was wondering if someone could help me with this macro: Putting the sound profile to all alerts off, changing my BBM status to "busy" and then locking it. Thank you so much in advance!
    This was written with ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.3.3_OS7_T on 9900/7.0.0.440. It was written with the assumption that you have no custom ringer profiles that start with the letter "a". Tested it a few times and seems to work just fine. Tinker with it if you need, increase delays if it's not quite working correctly.

launch Profiles;
    Delay150;
    *Keya;
    NavClick;
    Launch BlackBerry Messenger_BG;
    While0 !IsAppForeground BlackBerry Messenger;
    Do0;
    Delay1;
    EndWhile0;
    EscKey;
    If0 IsAppForeground BlackBerry Messenger;
    Then0;
    MenuItemFromTop1;
    Delay50;
    NavMoveUp2;
    NavClick;
    Delay100;
    NavClick;
    MenuItemFromTop2;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    Else0;
    Launch BlackBerry Messenger_BG;
    While1 !IsAppForeground BlackBerry Messenger;
    Do1;
    Delay1;
    EndWhile1;
    MenuItemFromTop1;
    Delay50;
    NavMoveUp2;
    NavClick;
    Delay100;
    NavClick;
    MenuItemFromTop2;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    EndIf0;
    Launch Lock;

Let me know how it works for ya

Vijik and lkveggie like this.
    10-30-11 09:54 PM
    That worked perfectly!! Thank you! I am blown away by what this program can do! Can't wait for my tags to get here to really get this thing going!
    10-30-11 10:01 PM
    Glad to hear it ShortcutMe is a pretty sweet app. I've come to rely heavily on it lol

10-30-11 10:04 PM
    tldr;

Will this be available for Canada?
    10-30-11 11:31 PM
    tldr;

I'm in canada... So.. Yes

It already is available in canada. If you don't see it on App World that's your carrier being a ****. You can get it from http://software.CrackBerry.com though
    10-30-11 11:32 PM
    tldr;

Can't you see NFCLauncher in your App World app?
    10-31-11 08:15 AM
    What actions in BBM, FourSquare, twitter and other social networking apps are used very often? Could they be automated with NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe?
    smile4meman2 likes this.
    10-31-11 08:19 AM
    What actions in BBM, FourSquare, twitter and other social networking apps are used very often? Could they be automated with NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe?
    Not sure, I hate social networking. Did write a macro to change the BBM status message though. I suppose it could be tweaked to work with predefined status messages in conjunction with NFCLauncher. I posted it here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/handy-shortcutme-5-0-macro-shortcuts-549683/index62.html#post6814673

Vijik likes this.
    10-31-11 04:10 PM
    RIM's facebook app is immune to SCM... Nothing works, MenuKey, Key, *Key, ScreenTap... Can't do anything at all ...

Tested Facebook 2.0.0.50 with ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.4.1_OS7_T on 9900/7.0.0.474
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 11-04-11 at 06:37 AM.
    11-04-11 06:27 AM
    @Juggalo20, it is correct, for some reason it doesn't run any injected key/navigation events.
    Hopefully, RIM will fix this.
    11-06-11 04:40 AM
    /me adds it to the list of things RIM has done to **** me off this year
    11-06-11 04:43 AM
    NFCLauncher is updated now to 1.4 on Mobihand & Channels.

This new version can re-program NFC tags and also lock them (tested only on Mifare Ultralight tags).
    Even that it can lock the tags, if possible, don't lock your tags now. Wait til BB OS 7.1 is out and see if everything is working fine with 7.1 (If it doesn't work I will change the NFCLauncher but you might need to reprogram your tags and if they are locked you can't re-program them)

Read more about update here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pdated-667551/
    TomCanuck and dimm0k like this.
    11-06-11 04:45 AM
    Hey guys can someone help me out. I bought milfare cards and the my 9900 and my wifes 9930 says card has no ID and card not be read. is there a different cards?? please help me. send me a pin 27fdda00 or a email [email protected] thanks
    11-06-11 11:16 AM
    Hey guys can someone help me out. I bought milfare cards and the my 9900 and my wifes 9930 says card has no ID and card not be read. is there a different cards?? please help me. send me a pin 27fdda00 or a email [email protected] thanks
    There are the mifare classics and than the mifare ultralight. If it didn't say they were most likely the mifare classics which don't work. Double check your order-you may have to send them back and reorder the ultralights.
    11-06-11 11:54 AM
426 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD