What is the best weather software for the blackberry?

TIA
    06-24-09 10:43 PM
    Weathereye is the only one I have bothered trying, does everything I need and is free.
    06-24-09 10:53 PM
    I like weatherbug, it gives current temps onscreen, weather alerts, radar maps, etc and it too is free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 04:50 AM
    I use weatherbug works well with a nice option set..

on screen quick weather view without opening the application and nice options when you do open it
    06-25-09 05:09 AM
    Weather bug is great and so is weather underground.

06-25-09 05:36 AM
    The weather network is pretty great and its free

06-25-09 05:52 AM
    Berryweather isn't free but in my opinion is a much better weather app than any of the others. It now has built in radar. It doesn't go to a weather site to view radar like the others.
    06-25-09 06:09 AM
    Another vote for Berryweather. The updated version 1.5 is the best weather app out there!!
    06-25-09 06:35 AM
    I actually use two. I use BB weather because it displays the temperature and weather eye because it displays a picture. I talking on the home screen. Now I just open my flip and I get both without opening an app. And WeatherEye also displays weather alerts on the home screen. Then I know I need to open the app to see what's coming.
    06-25-09 08:41 AM
    I actually use two. I use BB weather because it displays the temperature and weather eye because it displays a picture. I talking on the home screen. Now I just open my flip and I get both without opening an app. And WeatherEye also displays weather alerts on the home screen. Then I know I need to open the app to see what's coming.
    FYI, Berryweather does all of this in one app, plus alerts, plus radar! It's on sale at 25% off with coupon on CB home page. Berryweather is so much better than Weathereye and BBweather (in my opinion)!
    06-25-09 08:45 AM
    Berryweather.
    06-25-09 08:46 AM
    FYI, Berryweather does all of this in one app, plus alerts, plus radar! It's on sale at 25% off with coupon on CB home page. Berryweather is so much better than Weathereye and BBweather (in my opinion)!
    Where is this coupon you speak of?

Im sick of the temp on my weatherbug icon freezing up every week or so resulting in me having to uninstall than reinstall it to get it to work again.
    06-26-09 07:53 AM
    I have pocket express on my sprint 8330 and it does weather, alerts and radar for free. Does other things, but it does what I need.
    06-26-09 07:59 AM

Im sick of the temp on my weatherbug icon freezing up every week or so resulting in me having to uninstall than reinstall it to get it to work again.
    http://crackberry.com/berry-weather-1-6-now-available
    06-26-09 08:01 AM
    simpleweather is pretty good
    06-26-09 08:10 AM
    Another vote for Berry Weather. I have used both Weatherbug and Weather eye. It has a 3 day trial period so I suggest you try all 3 and see which one works best for you. On my Storm with my apps and themes, WB and WE seemed to zap my memory. BW is holding pretty steady and I like the interface.
    06-26-09 08:13 AM
    thanks man!
    06-26-09 08:14 AM

There is a coupon code for 25% off and a give away. See link:Contest: Berry Weather 1.5 Now Available - 100 Free Copies! | CrackBerry.com

PS: Great screen name!!!!
    06-26-09 08:28 AM
    I use The Weather Channel. Can't complain.

06-26-09 08:51 AM
    There is a coupon code for 25% off and a give away. See link:Contest: Berry Weather 1.5 Now Available - 100 Free Copies! | CrackBerry.com
    How do you apply the code? I am trying to buy BerryWeather because it is really awesome, I just can't apply the code. Help please?
    06-26-09 08:54 AM
    How do you apply the code? I am trying to buy BerryWeather because it is really awesome, I just can't apply the code. Help please?
    i just bought berryweather on my Curve. When you go to the appstore and select berryweather, there is a box that asks for a discount code. put the code in the box than click the "update" box right underneath it.
    06-26-09 08:57 AM

PS: Great screen name!!!!
    lol thanks man!
    06-26-09 08:58 AM
    Yep, big +1 for BerryWeather (also named "BeWeather" if you're searching). I've tried several others, and BeWeather is so much better it's not even close.

And the new upgrade has gps-based weather, lots of mapping options, etc. Definitely worth the $7.50 to $10.00.
    06-26-09 12:01 PM
    Thanks!! Things like this are always helpful.

06-26-09 12:52 PM
    I use the weather channel.
    06-29-09 10:46 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD