Just curious what others have to say!
    01-05-09 11:54 AM
    Just curious what others have to say!

Weatherbug just released an updated version of their free app for the Bold nad Storm. I've been using it on my Bold and its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 05:49 PM
    my-cast or accuweather are good ones. they're subscription-based, but worth it. I don't like weatherbug/weathereye, all I had were problems from them.
    01-06-09 03:08 AM
    A search will find you a ton of weather app threads that will help you.
    01-06-09 06:08 AM
    I like weatherbug. It works good for me.

01-06-09 06:12 AM
    I have weatherbug and its cool...

01-06-09 07:38 AM
    I use both weather eye and the push service from accuweather. I like the dispay and icon change of weathereye plus it shows current temp as you scroll over the icon. However it and weather bug don't have any locations close to where I live so I just use this as a general guide. I like the weather push from accuweather, it also has a changing icon but only lists the high and low temp for the day when scrolled over but when clicked on gives detailed forcasts and has an excellent radar. Really the best thing is to just try a few and see which you like the best. Thats what I did and narrowed it down to these two and kept both for reasons I like on each one.
    01-06-09 08:45 AM
    Weather Underground works good:
    Weather Underground (Mobile)
    01-06-09 09:26 AM
    Viigo weather section works great! You can add multiple areas for weather forcasts, and also shows weather details when needed. If viigo isn't your cup of tea then u could set up an igoogle page to show weather conditions on your homepage. Best thing about google is it doesn't use any memory like installing a program. I set my left hot key to open my browser so weather is never more than a click away.

Cheers

01-06-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD