So im using weatherbug and i dunno if im really liking it or not. Im looking to get a new weather app and it doesnt bother me if I have to buy one. Just wondering what is the best one overall? Thanks in advance.
    05-13-09 10:16 AM
    if you want simple & functional... weather at a glance, go for SimpleWeather (SimpleWeather - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store)
    05-13-09 10:17 AM
    I have used weatherbug and love the interface on it but it drained my mem so I just bought simple weather lastnight but havnt received it yet so I couldnt tell you how it is.
    05-13-09 10:23 AM
    I like BBweather. It is free, very functional and very customizable.
    05-13-09 10:27 AM
    Weatherbug, just released an update too
    05-13-09 10:33 AM
    I weatherbug but hate the mem leak with it... I was gonna buy simple weather but couldnt get the 1 dollar code to work lol.
    05-13-09 10:35 AM
    I like BBweather. It is free, very functional and very customizable.
    Does BBWeather have a homescreen icon like WeatherBug?

Thanks
    05-13-09 10:43 AM
    bump......
    05-13-09 12:07 PM
    Why are you bumping? lol

The best weather app is the one that works perfectly for your needs.

If you want a decent free app then go with weatherbug, but it will kill your memory

If you want an advanced app that gives you everything go with berryweather but it costs 10$

If you want simplicity and don't require all the maps etc go with simpleweather
    05-13-09 12:12 PM
    Does BBWeather have a homescreen icon like WeatherBug?

Thanks
    yes it does
    05-13-09 12:14 PM
    Why are you bumping? lol

If you want a decent free app then go with weatherbug, but it will kill your memory

If you want an advanced app that gives you everything go with berryweather but it costs 10$

I bumped to get responses and that worked.... why isnt your coupon for the 1dollar app working anymore
    05-13-09 01:01 PM
    I bumped to get responses and that worked.... why isnt your coupon for the 1dollar app working anymore
    did you try setting your BB/pc date to yesterday's date ?

<jk> :}
    05-13-09 01:11 PM
    I love Berryweather, personally. Sleek, functional, and it doesn't cause any memory issues for me.

SimpleWeather also works very well, though it is indeed, just SIMPLE weather.
    05-13-09 01:14 PM
    Why are you bumping? lol

Does Berryweather have radar?
    05-13-09 01:37 PM
    I have had them all and for by far SimpleWeather works the best.
    05-13-09 02:35 PM
    Not to be rude but how about using the sites search feature this topic is discussed at least once a week and quite frankly beaten to death.

Weatherbug was updated today so if you liked it and had problems in the past you might want to upgrade to the latest version 1.0.0.301.
    05-13-09 03:01 PM
    i just put a weather.com bookmark for my location on my browser and that works great.
    05-13-09 03:37 PM
    BerryWeather is my favoirte. Used Weatherbug since it was introduced but finally got tired of the memory leaks. BBWeather was nice, but to simple and it took a long time to update. BerryWeather seems to be right there. Great looking interface, multiple locations, starts and updates when your BB is restarted. I like it a lot.
    05-13-09 05:30 PM
    Thanks for the input guys... ima try BBweather, and going to look into berryweather also
    05-14-09 08:21 AM
    What about animated radar? It would be great for use when I am on the water.
    05-14-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD