Hello - I am desperately trying to figure out the best way for our team to be able to see our Basecamp calendar on their blackberries.

the Basecamp calendar has an ical feed.

I have not been able to find any info on how to import an iCal feed into basecamp.
    We just need to be able to see the calendar entries- we don't need to make changes from the blackberry.

The only instructions I have found involve sycing the ical with google calendars, then syncing google cal with the blackberry.

Does anyone know if there is away to directly import the ical feed to a blackberry?

Thanks!
    08-23-12 10:44 AM
    Pretty sure you'll have to go the Google route. I use iCal on my Mac and have it sync back to my Google account so I can view it on my BB. Not sure that there is any way around it.
    BlackBerryPgh likes this.
    08-23-12 11:14 AM
    Thanks Adam.
    My only concern about using the google calendar - is that they is a lag time from when I add something to the Basecamp calendar and it shows up on the google calendar.

I can't believe there isn't a better way to just view a calendar feed in the Blackberry calendar.

I think I might need to go back and look at Zapier
    08-23-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD