I have tried the weather channel, but their predictions were always way off. Very inaccurate. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 07:52 AM
    WeatherBug is my favorite free weather app.

However, I prefer BerryWeather's paid version over all others.

09-28-11 08:16 AM
    Agreed on BerryWeather. It's worth the money. Keep an eye out as it often is on sale.
    09-28-11 08:18 AM
    BerryWeather paid or free by far. You can buy it here in the CB store or at Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps
    09-28-11 08:32 AM
    +2 for Berryweather. BUT its $10 so if you're definitely looking for free, weatherbug is great for os6 devices & think I had a free version of berryweather at some point found under the name BeWeather.

09-28-11 08:32 AM
    +2 for Berryweather. BUT its $10 so if you're definitely looking for free, weatherbug is great for os6 devices & think I had a free version of berryweather at some point found under the name BeWeather.

You are correct. BerryWeather is renamed BeWeather in in AppWorld. RIM doesn't allow third party developers to use"Berry" in their titles.

There are several other apps that are renamed in a similar manner.

Jus an FYI. If you buy BeWeather from appWorld and later for some reason decide to replace it with BerryWeather from another source, the activation code still works and you don't have to re-purchase the app.

09-28-11 09:30 AM
    BerryWeather (BeWeather) with QuickWeather hot on its heals.

Tim
    09-28-11 09:31 AM
    How is Beweather on os7 devices?

09-28-11 09:41 AM
    BeWeather FTW
    09-28-11 09:44 AM
    Thank you all for the replies. I will check out BeWeather, but for now I am using WeatherBug.

09-28-11 11:37 AM
    I like Weather Network, seems to give all that I need. BeWeather free version didn't do it for me. I may try Quick Weather though cause I am always looking for something new for my berry

09-28-11 12:18 PM
    How is Beweather on os7 devices?

Umm idk but it works perfectly fine on my 9930.

09-28-11 02:19 PM
    You can use the 'free trial' of berry weather from Mobihand. I loaded that up on my sons 9650 back in Dec2010 and it works just fine. Only thing is you can't use custom weather icons with the free version.
    BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Software

I also highly recommend QuickWeather by NikkiSoft which is $2. It offers use of BW sets and a home screen widget that you can place where ever you'd like with out having to go thru wallpaper settings like BerryWeather.
    QuickWeather - Weather widget for your homescreen! Small, Fast and Customizeable! - News & Weather BlackBerry Software

09-28-11 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD