Ive recently downgraded from a Storm to an older Curve. The Storm and its touch screen didnt lend itself well to game play so I didnt have any games on it. Now with the trackball I feel like gameplay may be fun again. Also what apps do you have that you really like? There are so many apps out there its really hard to know which ones are good or bad.

Just in case your wondering why I would go from a Storm to an older Curve its because someone offered me the trade plus $100 and my contract is up soon...but after playing with the Curve for just a short while I have fallen in love with it and my wife seems to have also. I think soon we will be upgrading both of our phones to Curves under the buy one get one free deal they seem to run a lot.
    08-20-10 11:04 AM
    Berrypopup
    Addonis
    Quicklaunch
    Berrybuzz
    Berrysilent
    Aces solitaire pack 2
    Mille Borne
    Magmic hearts free
    08-20-10 11:16 AM
    Too many to name,depends what apps you will be using mostly ( like will you be using fun apps or productive or just games etc)

Oprah mini
    Poynt

omg there are too many to mention its not htat i only know these two lol, but there are too many to mention.I agree with the list WNM posted.
    08-28-10 12:06 AM
    Pac-man is always great, then you have Contra 4(a resource hog, I recommend closing anything in the background before you start playing it) I also heard that Final Fantasy in the App World was well worth the money, they say it is a worthy port with some upgraded graphics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 08:59 AM
    I love Shazam. I use it almost every day.

Then I have Bolt, Berrybuzz, Google maps, Telenav, Weatherbug, Tether along with the FB and Twitter apps on my phone plus a few other things.

My favorite game on my curve is Bejeweled and I also like the word search game.
    08-28-10 09:07 AM
    For apps, I use BBNotepad, which allows you to write little notes and save them as TXT files on the microSD card and can even open and convert old Memopad notes. I use Y Weather, which displays an updating icon on the home screen. Bolt Browser is an excellent alternative to crappy native browser.

For games, I second the recommendation of BeJeweled. I also have NickelBuddy Solitaire.
    08-28-10 11:59 AM

... For games, I second the recommendation of BeJeweled. I also have NickelBuddy Solitaire.
    Thanks for mentioning NickelBuddy. I just found a great game there, Wordcaster. I had never heard of them before. They have some good stuff.
    08-28-10 04:20 PM
    Quicklaunch
    Berryweather
    Berrypopup
    Poynt
    Scoremobile
    Pandora
    08-28-10 09:06 PM
    Dope wars is a really good time waster.
    Pandora/Slacker
    Bolt
    Last edited by sweeter50; 08-30-10 at 04:55 PM.
    08-30-10 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD