I checked out LogMeIn, which has not been released yet. It looks great. Are there any good ones already out there that I can try out before LogMeIn is released?
    05-17-09 09:59 PM
    depends a lot on what you want to do i guess.... plus are you willing to pay.
    05-17-09 10:40 PM
    RDM+ was $20 but I'm dying to check out LogMeIn
    05-17-09 10:41 PM
    The money is not an issue. What do you suggest I try out before LogMeIn is released. Maybe something with a free trial so I can give it atest run first.
    05-17-09 10:44 PM
    Rdm+ is wonderful. Was on sale for twenty bucks. Don't know if it still is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 12:11 AM
    I bought RDM+ when it was on sale. Don't use it much because control is
    sluggish but I blame that on the data rates I get on both ends. Price was
    an issue for me, I like a one time cost instead of monthly
    05-18-09 05:04 AM
    I have RDM, and I do believe there is a free trial. It is a little slow, but in all reality works very well with the storm.
    05-18-09 07:26 AM
    I don't want to have to install something on my servers for my Storm to connect too. I would rather use something that uses the Standard Windows RDP connection.
    05-18-09 08:16 AM
    It always depends on what you intend to do. I use RDM+ for a couple weeks now and its great. I can start programs, check what my kids are doing, close windows, etc. For me it works well.

05-18-09 09:27 AM
    Does the RDM+ or VNC+ program only allow access via terminal or the command window or will it give you complete control over your remote computer's desktop?
    05-18-09 09:53 AM
    Rdm+ is wonderful. Was on sale for twenty bucks. Don't know if it still is.

Like this and would buy it at that price but not what theyre asking for it now.
    Last edited by KL_Rules; 06-04-09 at 03:29 AM.
    06-04-09 03:27 AM
    TSMobiles is FINALLY available for the Storm...and it works very well. This is a true RDC client (no need to run software on the remote machine, or connect to a 3rd party server - but your network/firewall and PC have to be configured to allow the RDC connection through). The downside is it's pretty expensive ($40.00).

But, for me, as a heavy RDC user, it's worth it. I bought it.

They also offer a 7-day trial for it.
    06-04-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD