I've been using a variety of BB's for the last 4 years (8700,8320,9000,8900) and have never used BB Messenger of any version. What is it and what are the benefits? Hoping that it would enhance SMS and MMS. I searched the forums and just found version updates.
    07-18-09 07:29 AM
    BB Messenger is instant messaging software for BlackBerry. It works between BlackBerry devices only, using their PINs. You can think of it as a replacement for SMS and MMS that uses your data plan (not text) for communicating between BlackBerry devices. It allows you to send text, pictures, and files.
    07-18-09 07:41 AM
    Its a direct message/connection great for when you need to send a message that can't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:42 AM
    07-18-09 11:25 AM
    Thanks Iceman. Not sure why I couldn't find this.
    07-18-09 07:43 PM
    bb messenger rules ;d
    07-18-09 08:26 PM
    Thanks Iceman. Not sure why I couldn't find this.
    Your welcome anytime.
    07-18-09 10:01 PM
    I invited 2 of my contacts to a BB conversation thru BB messaging. Only one accepted the invite- (friend 1). We proceeded with the conversation. I ended the conversation. Question: Will friend 2 see the conversation thread even if he didnt officially join the conversation and after the fact that i ended the conversation? Help please....
    07-23-09 12:05 AM
    It's like crack for your BB
    07-23-09 12:19 AM
    Thanks for the links & info !
    07-23-09 12:59 PM
    It's just like AIM or YIM or MSN, except you only have to talk to BB users. Why mess with the rest of the peolpe you know who ALL use the aforementioned services? Nobody wants to talk to them!

And why bother learning someone's phone number just so you can text them? All you need is their PIN instead and you can send them all the messages you want. How covenient!!!

If BBM's not the MOST overrated app for the BB, it sure is close.

07-24-09 03:05 AM
    how do we save or check bb messenger history...?
    07-24-09 03:17 AM
    Vishal, thise options are found in the Menu List when BBM is on main screen.

07-24-09 03:27 AM
    Vishal, thise options are found in the Menu List when BBM is on main screen.

Hi I went thorugh it I c no option...I wanna know how can I view history once the conoversations ends..can u plz help me detail

08-01-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD