What is the battery hit on using berry buzz normally?

Also, say I find berrybuzz is not for me, will an uninstall remove all reminents of the program and any modifications it did onto my blackberry?
    05-06-10 01:08 PM
    Haven't noticed ANY change in battery life with BerryBuzz. And yes, deleting will remove the app. They offer a 7 day trial, why not just try it out for yourself to see what it does or doesn't do to your phone?
    05-06-10 01:13 PM
    BerryBuzz sits on the back end as a LED/Notifier, it's doesn't consume any more then the basic OS.
    05-06-10 01:14 PM
    I took major hits on my batter because I would not look at my phone for 3-4 hours some times and the led would be going crazy. Fortunately I slowed it down and now it initially does one flash every ten seconds and slows down to 1 minute.
    05-06-10 01:17 PM
    Big thing for me was to turn off the reminders after 30 minutes. If I'm not picking it up before then, then it can wait.
    05-06-10 01:44 PM
    BerryBuzz sits on the back end as a LED/Notifier, it's doesn't consume any more then the basic OS.
    Errr.... I disagree. As any app that "sits on the back end" consumes resources. Hence, does have an impact on overall system performance.
    05-06-10 05:13 PM
    It doesn't have any real, noticeable impact.

If you uninstall it, it will remove everything, but sometimes this can screw up your profile settings (you can fix them easily, just worth noting).
    05-06-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD