Could someone remind me what the key shortcut is to check what apps are running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 10:15 PM
    Could someone remind me what the key shortcut is to check what apps are running?

ALT + Back button (right of trackball)
    05-29-09 10:18 PM
    for some reason my alt + back just stopped working???? I have no clue as to why but my back button works just fine so I do not know why the combo is not working? any answers or suggestions
    07-31-09 11:25 AM
    You can also hold down the BB (menu) button
    07-31-09 11:32 AM
    You can also hold down the BB (menu) button
    I knowwwww.... but its just a convience type thing
    07-31-09 11:41 AM
    are you using some kind of a casing for your jave?
    my friend used a case for his jave and i read somewhere in crackberry forums that the right convenience key (default: camera) was kinda half-pressed because the case was too tight.

He had a problem just like you, he couldn't hold the alt key to type more than 1 number or symbols. And he couldn't use alt+back too.
    08-01-09 04:23 AM
    I knowwwww.... but its just a convience type thing
    Just out of pure curiousity, why do you feel that using the ALT + back combo is more convenient than simply holding down the BB key for a few seconds?

08-01-09 04:47 AM
    for me, i'm already used to choosing by pressing the enter button. so i'm not really convenient with holding the BB key, because i have to click my trackball to choose the program.

I just set my left side convenience key to "application switcher" because i can use enter to choose. I'm not really used to alt+back key either.
    08-01-09 05:10 AM
    Just out of pure curiousity, why do you feel that using the ALT + back combo is more convenient than simply holding down the BB key for a few seconds?

its just become a habit and one that is hard to break, also i'm just curious why it all of the sudden stopped working.

EDIT: it was the case!
    Last edited by kudvu002; 08-01-09 at 10:25 AM.
    08-01-09 09:49 AM
    Have you found the culprit?

my friend made a hole on the right side of the case, so only the right convenience key was visible.... that's just ugly... in the end, yesterday he bought a new silicon case just like mine that covers the whole bezel, the bb logo and the keyboard..... I love my case
    08-01-09 11:16 AM
    Have you found the culprit?

my friend made a hole on the right side of the case, so only the right convenience key was visible.... that's just ugly... in the end, yesterday he bought a new silicon case just like mine that covers the whole bezel, the bb logo and the keyboard..... I love my case
    ya the culprit was a new case that i had put on which was that big bulky incipio with the silicone and hard back! i got it for 14 so i wasnt too upset but switched back to my gel case and its back and working!
    08-01-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD