i'm on the quest to make my perfect bold 9900. as i'm a new user to the app world, which ones do you automatically download for your new blackberry? i know everyone has there own personal selection, but which apps are generally universal for the crackberry addict?
    09-01-11 11:10 PM
    Quicklaunch

Berryweather

ControlBBanel

Blackberry Protect (works on my 9900)

Google (I like it)

Fancy Characters

detoday (Theme giving you a today screen with all kinds of littel tweaks you use to customize it)
    TheyCallMeBriaN likes this.
    09-01-11 11:21 PM
    Here are my apps:

QuickLaunch
    BerryWeather
    BeBuzz
    FileScout
    Repligo Reader (PDF Reader)
    Berry Reader
    3D Roller Coaster Game
    What's App
    CrunchSMS
    Meter Berry
    Google Maps
    Google Sync
    Wallpaper Changer Pro
    iBlocker Pro (call blocker)
    Brain Wave Tuner (change your mood)
    Collin's English Russian Dictionary
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Angry Farms
    Wikitude
    09-02-11 04:56 AM
    ...I currently have
    QuickLaunch / BeWeather / BeBuzz / Filescout / Meter Berry / Slick Tasks / Six Tools / iBlocker Pro / LockPlus / BB Wallet / BatteryPlus / PictureID / BB Protect / NetOn / JeeoSuite / Breezy / XE Currency / MyOwnIcons / BlueSlate Converter / IMO / 0845 / Iconify / Emergency ICE / ScoreMobile / Evernote / Fancy Widgets / Twitter / Facebook...
    wow, that looks a lot when put into a list!! BUT all are working fine and, having update periods set to every hour or two for those that have it as an option, and otherwise being sure to close each app when I'm done using it, there've been no major problems w/ battery life or anything else.
    09-02-11 05:49 AM
    Goggle Maps
    TuneIn Radio
    ScoreMobile
    Navita Translator
    V Cast Song I'D
    BerryUnitConverter
    Wikitude
    CaptureIt
    Flixter
    Tether
    Photo Editor Ultimate

Missing: Pandora and Dictionary.com

Please hurry up and get those two available for the 9930!!! TuneIn Radio is doing the job fine for now but it still radio I want my Pandora! ...and Dictionay.com I had to set up a bookmark to their site for now but I want the actual app! =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 08:49 AM
    I just noticed that a couple of people on this thread have Google Maps listed! When I tried to download it, I got the "not available for Bold 9900" notice.

Hmm guess I'll give it another try !
    09-02-11 01:45 PM
    When I try to download Quicklaunch it says 'Not available on blackberry app world'. Can someone help?
    09-02-11 02:22 PM
    When I try to download Quicklaunch it says 'Not available on blackberry app world'. Can someone help?
    Here's the instructions i was given by Nikkisoft : you have to sign in on your Mobihand acct and change your pin number to the new one.

If you go into appworld on Crackberry - select My Account (upper right hand corner) then scroll down and click on My Apps - On the left side of the page
    it shows Current Pin - click change, put your new pin in and follow the instructions. Your acct may take an hour or so to update (that's the message I got) After that you can go in and get the updated version.

If this does not work just email nikkisoft.com and ask for help.
    09-02-11 03:27 PM
    My Small list...I don't use many
    YouVersion (Bible App)
    Battery Watch
    Capture It
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    Weather Bug
    Christmas Countdown (I won on CB last year)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 04:26 PM
    I just noticed that a couple of people on this thread have Google Maps listed! When I tried to download it, I got the "not available for Bold 9900" notice.

Hmm guess I'll give it another try !
    Open this up in your BB Browser: Google Maps
    orhanusta likes this.
    09-02-11 04:50 PM
    Many of my Favorite apps aren't available, BBC NEWS, ALJAZEERA LIVE STREAMING, PANDORA, i dont know whats up, maybe cuz its a new phone...but it just made me switch back from using the iphone as my main phone for a month lol...i love the BlackBerry..tried and tried and tried to use iphone but just can't! iphone is superior in apps, and net (but net now is pretty good on BB)
    09-06-11 02:42 AM
    IMO beta - chat app for skype, facebook, msn, yahoo, etc
    https://imo.im/blackberry
    09-06-11 05:49 AM
    Not sure how you got weatherbug on your BB Bold?
    09-06-11 08:09 AM
    Hmzz Meter Berry keeps popping up in everyones list...but when I try to install it by using App World on my BB9900 it's not listed....any suggestions??

I'm on Vodafone Netherlands btw.
    09-06-11 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD