When I started looking at apps after I bought my 9700.......I went through a thread here where everyone listed their top 5 apps. I made a list ........and kept track of how many times apps were listed.

The top 2 listed were easily:
    1 - Quicklaunch
    2 - BerryWether or BeWeather

After that it was obvious that the rest depends on your interests and needs (music, social networking, work work, etc. etc.)

The others I use the most:
    -Blackberry Messenger (BBM)
    -Bloomberg
    -Blackberry Maps
    -Ubertwitter (I also like the new Blackberry Twitter)

Also,
    -Poynt...... Poynt is a free app and is a quick lookup tool for movies, theaters, restaurants, businesses, etc. etc. If installed.....it interfaces well with the native Blackberry Maps app.

If you just want something different look up this one:
    -The Flame of the Rock

Quicklauch:
    It allows you to set up 1, 2 or 3 letter quickkeys......or........simply hit the space bar for a drop down menu where your click your favorite links. It's great for navigation instead of searching for icons/apps. You also get a few other things built into Quicklaunch such as the quick links for 'Device Info' , 'Web Search' , 'Flashlight' , and 'Reboot Device'. There's probably more that I haven't found but these are very useful.

Hope this helps!! Enjoy!!
    05-01-10 06:03 PM
    When I started looking at apps after I bought my 9700.......I went through a thread here where everyone listed their top 5 apps. I made a list ........and kept track of how many times apps were listed.

The top 2 listed were easily:
    1 - Quicklaunch
    2 - BerryWether or BeWeather

After that it was obvious that the rest depends on your interests and needs (music, social networking, work work, etc. etc.)

The others I use the most:
    -Blackberry Messenger (BBM)
    -Bloomberg
    -Blackberry Maps
    -Ubertwitter (I also like the new Blackberry Twitter)

Also,
    -Poynt...... Poynt is a free app and is a quick lookup tool for movies, theaters, restaurants, businesses, etc. etc. If installed.....it interfaces well with the native Blackberry Maps app.

If you just want something different look up this one:
    -The Flame of the Rock

Quicklauch:
    It allows you to set up 1, 2 or 3 letter quickkeys......or........simply hit the space bar for a drop down menu where your click your favorite links. It's great for navigation instead of searching for icons/apps. You also get a few other things built into Quicklaunch such as the quick links for 'Device Info' , 'Web Search' , 'Flashlight' , and 'Reboot Device'. There's probably more that I haven't found but these are very useful.

Hope this helps!! Enjoy!!
    How do u set up quicklaunch to open with the spacebar ?
    05-01-10 08:36 PM
    How do u set up quicklaunch to open with the spacebar ?
    Turn off dial on homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 09:24 PM
    And then ?

10 char

05-01-10 09:26 PM
    Go to ql options > homescreen hot key > set it tp space bar

05-01-10 10:40 PM
    Ive installed Quick launch & message peek both very handy as well as berry weather which is superb.
    05-13-10 06:58 PM
    Ubertwitter and score mobile just to name a few

05-13-10 08:30 PM
    I can't believe in three pages no one mentioned unless i missed it buddyguard for your security purposes.
    05-14-10 01:01 AM
    Socialscope, Google Maps, ScoreMobile, and WeatherEye. That's pretty much all I use..
    05-14-10 04:50 AM
    Capture It, Google Sync (if you use Gmail and want contacts and calendar in sync), FlashOn...
    Both Capture It! (Enables you to take a ScreenShot) and FlashOn (Enabling Flashlight) functionalities are implemented within QuickLaunch.

My first paid app was BerryBuzz which I still love, this way I notify by LED Color what kinda e-mail I've got!

I also like:
    - �berTwitter, to check my Twitter Account
    - Lister, to Create Lists of Groceries and stuff (including Checkboxes).
    - BeWeather Free, to have temparature within an Icon
    - Waze, as a Backup when I don't bring my Navigation Device (such as TomTom)
    - Shazam, Listens to Music and reports the track to you.
    - BlockBerry, Tetris on you BlackBerry
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 05-17-10 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Forget one of the Best Apps!
    05-14-10 06:13 AM
    My must haves are Weatherbug, quickpull, and the google mobile app.
    05-14-10 08:04 AM
    Well, a lot of my "must haves" have already been listed repeatedly but I will list them anyway.

BeWeather
    Opera Mini (still use stock browser but Opera has more functionality and great to view full websites)
    Slacker Radio (have Pandora on my phone as well but have been liking Slacker more and more)
    UberTwitter
    BlackBerry messenger
    Poynt (love this app)
    Shazam
    Google Sync/Google maps
    Waze (navigation)
    Facebook
    Capture it
    BlackBerry App World
    05-14-10 10:19 AM
    All I use is facebook beejive bbm