I just finished reading this article on Lifehaker about Wesabe:

Feature: Organize Your Money in 2008 with Wesabe

It's an online financial management site with both desktop and online software. They have also recently released a mobile counterpart that works on a BlackBerry:

Personal Finance: Track Spending on the Go with Wesabe Mobile

With a combination of these features, you can access your financial information on any computer, or on your BlackBerry.

Personally, I tend to be a little on the paranoid side when it comes to protecting financial and other important information. As the Lifehacker article discusses, apparently Wesabe has a great privacy policy. However, I'm not certain I have the confidence to begin to use this site. Nonetheless, I figured there might be people on this site with bigger balls than I have who might be interested in checking it out.
    12-17-07 03:57 PM
    How do you add transactions?? I log onto the site with my berry, and it shows my transactions, but there is no links, menus or anything else that I can find to add transactions! I thought this was going to be a great piece of software I'll be using a lot of, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Please post reply if you know how this works! Thanks!!!
    01-19-08 05:33 PM
    Still no links on the blackberry version, just transaction history, apparently all aggregated in one list.
    08-21-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD