Hi guys, I am new to the forums and have a very frustrating problem. I use (or try to use) the Wells Fargo app that was just released a few weeks ago on my 9700. It allows me to log in and shows me the first page with my accounts and their balances but when I try to click on an account to see specific transactions or go to any other page it says "Your Wells Fargo Mobile session has ended. You will need to Sign On again to view your account information." This is very annoying because I really can't do any banking since this pops up anytime I try to navigate past the initial page. I talked to customer service about it multiple times and they say maybe my phone isn't accepting cookies. It accepts cookies fine for anywhere else and I have the internet settings set to accept literally anything, even Java pop-ups. The app it's self also has all the permissions possible. Please help!! It seems crazy that I would be the ONLY person having this problem. Thanks, Max
    07-11-10 07:38 PM
    Ok, what happens if you use the native browser and just go to their website manually?

https://www.wf.com/mba/?redirect=www

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 07-11-10 at 08:08 PM.
    07-11-10 08:05 PM
    It works perfectly fine. But I want the appppp! :-(
    07-11-10 11:22 PM
    does the app have some kind of cache? if so, that may be the issue. have you tried reinstalling the application?
    07-11-10 11:34 PM
    Oh yeah re-installing the app did the trick. I had version 1.0 which I downloaded right when it came out and now they are on v.1.1

thanks for the help
    07-12-10 01:05 PM
    I am having the same issue, I already installed the app again, and still the same problem. If I go onto the browser I am not able to log in. Any help would be appreciated.
    04-19-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD