FYI: First of all, Pandora has a new version which is working on my S2.

I was using a headset to listen to songs when all of a sudden the volume went to FULL BLAST. I used the vol control to reduce the volume and found that it had no audible effect until it got down to the 3rd dot from the left. increasing the volume from there, it jumped up to max and stayed at full volume at all of the other settings (dots on the volume screen). It did the same thing with the headphones removed. It played very quietly when set to any of the first 3 dots, then on the 4th and higher it was full volume.

Now here is the strange part: as soon as the next song began, volume settings returned to normal, so that I can hear an incremental change in volume throughout the range of control.

Anyone else having strange volume issues with either headsets, speaker, or Pandora?
    10-31-09 03:03 AM
    Yep, that same exact thing happened to me last night... It shot up to full blast, then the volume button made no difference until it got down to the third dot on the left, like you said -- although MY problem did NOT fix itself with the next song... I had to stop and restart the app a couple of times... odd...
    10-31-09 03:39 AM
    thanks for verifying. have you tried Slacker or other media yet to see if anything else causes a similar volume prob?
    10-31-09 04:18 AM
    thanks for verifying. have you tried Slacker or other media yet to see if anything else causes a similar volume prob?
    I had Pandora on my S1, and with my S2, I decided to go with Slacker. It does work with S2, however, I am using the free version. This is a new version for the S2. I think it's very good compared to Pandora's free version.
    11-02-09 08:00 PM
    When I lower the volume, that works just fine, however since I upgraded to the newest version of Pandora on my Strom 1, whenever I try and make the song louder, it just skips to the next song. Anyone else having this issue??
    11-19-09 08:27 PM
    When I lower the volume, that works just fine, however since I upgraded to the newest version of Pandora on my Strom 1, whenever I try and make the song louder, it just skips to the next song. Anyone else having this issue??
    Same issue here. For a workaround, I thing you can go to the station list screen and turn the volume up without it going to the next song.
    11-19-09 09:14 PM
    Thanks. I'll try that. I thought it was just me!
    11-20-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD