Noticed some changes to my paid version of BerryWeather today. When I click on the app,I no longer see the 7 day forecast. In fact, the forecast is no longer an available option. Also, all custom maps and multimedia add-ons are gone and there is not an option to add them. Anyone else? Bellshare dpoing this in anticipation of another upgrade similar to what they did with BeBuzz?
    02-28-11 07:07 PM
    Not sure about this...all my forecasts and custom maps are still working.
    02-28-11 07:42 PM
    I've tried everything, ie. battery pulls, going through settings, etc. No dice.
    02-28-11 07:50 PM
    Well, not to sound demeaning or harsh, but you should learn how the application functions first. You obviously have not engaged the application fully. With that said...
    Do you have the latest released version of v2.5.53? If not update. Or, maybe a re-install since battery pulls have not helped.
    Noticed some changes to my paid version of BerryWeather today.
    A developer cannot make any changes to an on device application unless you allow it by downloading an update or something along those lines. When you download an application the cod files are in your device and cannot be changed. A developer can make changes to the back end like stopping access to their servers for the data you're requesting, but this is not so in this case. As the poster above stated the "in app" and custom radar maps work just fine when there are no server/provider issues.
    When I click on the app,I no longer see the 7 day forecast. In fact, the forecast is no longer an available option.
    When you open the application it defaults to the last view you had displayed. Also, you need to click the trackpad to see the different views available. You can click the trackpad and select Full Daily (4) or Compact Daily (6) to see the 7 day forcast, if you have all of them checked off. If you don't see the view you wish to see, you need to enable that view in your display settings options under "available views", and check the ones that you want.
    Also, all custom maps and multimedia add-ons are gone and there is not an option to add them. Anyone else?
    Have you created a back up of these items? If so you can just use the restore feature in options as well to get those back. If you have not, just open the widget where you want to add a radar map and press the letter "D" to open the radar map listings, and just click the "new custom map/media" button at the bottom to re-add them.
    Bellshare dpoing this in anticipation of another upgrade similar to what they did with BeBuzz?
    Bellshare is not "doing" anything at all, and one application has nothing to do with the other except that BeBuzz can be configured for alerts within BW. You just need to read the documentation, maybe visit their forums, and use the application a bit more to become aquainted with it.

***Just curious, what "similar" actions are you comparing to regarding the current release of BeBuzz?***
    02-28-11 08:13 PM
    Dude, I am not a Blackberry newbie nor have I just started using Berryweather. I have had the paid version for almost 2 years so I believe I know how the app works. Thanks for your help anyways!
    02-28-11 08:20 PM
    Yeah, from your post I guess you do know what you are doing... Enjoy....
    As I said, it was not meant to be demeaning or sound harsh. Just the facts.
    02-28-11 08:24 PM
    When you open BerryWeather, what do you see on the application screen?
    02-28-11 08:25 PM
    BerryWeather is working fine for me.
    02-28-11 11:16 PM
    I ended up deleting that app and reinstalling/activating it. Shortly after I posted on here, all I got on the main screen (when I pushed "w") was my custom background. I tried everything to get my info back including restore a backup from SD card. Did nothing. Once I reinstalled the app and set it back up, everything seems fine. Not sure what happened as I did not make any changes to the phone yesterday.
    03-01-11 05:32 AM
    Hmm. One of the very first solutions I presented.
    Or, maybe a re-install since battery pulls have not helped.
    Glad you have it up and running now.......... Enjoy.
    03-01-11 06:09 AM
    I've been using paid version of Berryweather for more than two years, and have never had a problem. I do like this app very much, and have it on my home screen.
    However, since the last few days, it's been acting up. I include a screenshot taken today (Wednesday, 16 March). As you can see, it shows the weekly weather from Monday, and not from Wednesday onwards, as it used to. No response from support yet.

Can anyone help out?
    03-16-11 01:50 AM
    Try deleting the app and reinstalling it like I did. Everything with mine was messed up and that seemed to fix it. Been running fine since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-11 03:52 AM
    I deleted the app, restarted my BB and reinstalled Berryweather. Look what I got. Now Wednesday's missing from the week!
    03-16-11 05:10 AM
    I had that happned once before no matter what I did it would only display one day. I did battery pull etc and I just gave up left it and next day it went back to normal.

03-16-11 06:20 AM
    I had that happned once before no matter what I did it would only display one day. I did battery pull etc and I just gave up left it and next day it went back to normal.

Thanks for that. A battery pull didn't help here too. I'm now on indefinite 'wait' to have the problem go away...
    03-16-11 06:50 AM
    Something very weird is going on, because mine shows Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
    03-16-11 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD