I wish they would create a app I really do. No not a web browser link, but a actual app like what ebay, amazon and many others have done. They have created a well polished app. They could have linked to their mobile website but chose not too.
    09-30-10 05:41 PM
    I don't care so much if they create a whole app, just a quick and dirty points calculator. Using the web site at the supermarket sucks. The iphone app is great. Points calculate fast without browser refreshes.

I have the formula and would pay if someone just created the calculaton and an icon to launch it.

I would be willing to beta test and check the calculations against the weight watcher one.
    09-30-10 07:16 PM
    Try this. I use it on my BB.

Weight Watchers Points Calculator

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 07:26 PM
    If that doesn't work let me know and type out the specific url.

09-30-10 07:28 PM
    The part that sucks is the 12 seconds it takes to load on my crappy curve.

I guess I could cache it and that would improve the load time but it does not num-lock the keypad so you have to Alt-Shift on each field.

The actual calculate is fast.

If someone would just take that and have it right on the device with the num-lock on, that would rule!
    09-30-10 08:48 PM
    You could create an excel sheet with the formula. I did at one time use Lotus 123.
    09-30-10 09:48 PM
    I wish the would make an app!

09-30-10 10:49 PM
    You could check out Diet tracker.
    10-01-10 12:07 AM
    I don't care so much if they create a whole app, just a quick and dirty points calculator. Using the web site at the supermarket sucks. The iphone app is great. Points calculate fast without browser refreshes.

I have the formula and would pay if someone just created the calculaton and an icon to launch it.

I would be willing to beta test and check the calculations against the weight watcher one.
    Buy a WW calculator. I have one. Only issue is that I sometimes forget it before I go to the store.
    10-01-10 04:23 AM
    I could buy another gadget to carry with me, but what's the point of a smart phone if it can't do a simple calculation right on the phone?

And you already mentioned the second problem, you can forget it. When was the last time you forgot your phone?
    10-01-10 03:47 PM
    I could buy another gadget to carry with me, but what's the point of a smart phone if it can't do a simple calculation right on the phone?

And you already mentioned the second problem, you can forget it. When was the last time you forgot your phone?
    Almost never. One reason why I wont buy the 8530 and why I hope the new Curve will have that camera flash as I use it as a flashlight. If it does not I will stick with the 8330. Met a man yesterday that has a 8330 Curve and has had the same unit for 2 or so years. He doe snot care about multimedia and all the bells and whistles of the iphone and Droid. He just wanted a device that could do email and texting without the touchscreen.
    10-02-10 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD