Hello!

We are proud to announce our latest app release, Web Toolbar.

Web Toolbar is a cool application that lets you quickly search the Internet's most popular search engines. Search the web, search for images, perform a translation or check the weather the smart way.

Before Web Toolbar, you had to launch the browser, type the search engine url, find the search box, enter your search and then perform the search. Not anymore. With Web Toolbar, simply start typing your search, and click the icon for your favourite search engine. That's it.

What's more, Web Toolbar is fully integrated with the device:

- Universal Search integration: For best results, start typing on the device home screen as normal and the Web Toolbar icon will appear, giving you the option to quickly perform a search (OS6.0 and above only).
    - Launch a search from the Web Toolbar menu item (accessible in most applications).
    - Assign Web Toolbar to a convenience key to quickly launch a search.

Web Toolbar remembers your last search term, so you don’t have to keep entering repeated searches. This option can easily disabled if not required.

Using the application is really easy. Just launch the app from the home screen or integrated application menu, type your search and click the appropriate search engine icon to perform your search.

For OS6+ users things get even better. Just type your search anywhere on the device home screen, and the search results will show two icons for web toolbar. One will allow you to perform a search and the other translate.

The translate feature allows you to choose your language and the target language. Easy.

Want to check the weather? No problem. Type in the name of the city and click on the 'Weather' icon in the app.

Google Search

YouTube Search

IMDB Search

You can also simply navigate to the mobile site for the search engine by leaving the search field blank.

Download Web Toolbar

Download 'Web Toolbar Free' today, try all of the features of the full app for 7 days, and then upgrade to the paid version. As well as a great app, you also get great support.
    Download Web Toolbar Free from BlackBerry App World

Full version:
    Buy Web Toolbar - from BlackBerry App World

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions or feedback please let us know via the support form in the app.
    Last edited by mobato; 07-15-12 at 12:09 PM.
    07-15-12 11:49 AM
    No Curve 9320 (os7) love
    07-23-12 09:21 AM
    Hello

I just updated a new build to App World, which also adds support for Curve 9210, 9310 9320 (OS 7). This should hopefully take no longer than a day or two to get approved on App World.

Thanks
    07-23-12 02:57 PM
    Excellent. I'll get it now and give it a go for a few days. Thanks for that.
    07-23-12 03:01 PM
    Not showing for 9320 at this time. Will try again in a.m. Incase it hasn't refreshed as yet.
    07-23-12 03:04 PM
    As I mentioned this will be subject to approval from App World first. Once approved it will need to get propagated through the various App World content servers. The whole process usually takes a day or two.
    07-23-12 04:21 PM
    I'll hush
    07-23-12 04:27 PM
    Once it gets approval I'll try and remember to post on here, so you know when you can get the update. Thanks for your enthusiasm towards our app
    07-23-12 04:39 PM
    Thanks for that
    07-23-12 04:45 PM
    Good news - this app has been approved now (thanks to RIM for quick approval!), so please go ahead and download it. Please make sure the version listed on App World is 1.0.1.
    07-23-12 10:21 PM
    Thanks for the update. I'll download and have a play about with it.
    07-24-12 08:04 AM