All, here's my issue: I'm with FIDO and since yesterday I'm unable to access my web browser and weather application on my phone (8310). I call them today to ask what's going on, and they tell me they've been having some connectivity issues but apparently now everything's fine and fixed...he blames my phone for not working..telling me to inquire about this with RIM (he said it might be a software issue)..haha...really? You can't be serious I'm thinking. What a coincidence that YOUR network goes down at the same that "my" BB software goes bad...sure thing

So I'm wondering, have any of you had an issue with your web browser or online apps recently or any other time? Any solutions? Not sure if there are any fixes for this...I should say that my BBM, MSN & Yahoo Messenger all work..it's just an issue with the browser and online apps. Thanks!!
    04-08-10 03:57 PM
    have ya done all the obvious, like turn off then on? turn off connections, then turn em back on? i know that for verizon, if i have problems with connectivity, i dial *228 for coverage update.
    04-17-10 09:18 PM
    ...like turn off then on
    Actually, that does nothing. A battery pull is much more effective.
    04-17-10 09:30 PM
    ooo yea....thats what i meant lol
    04-17-10 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD