It seems the newest version of weathereye does not work with the OS6 leak on the 9700. I've since removed it and replaced it with verison 4.2 which works. The error message that I would get when starting the app said something about "child". No clue what this meant but I don't have the exact error. The blue screen with the weateye logo would then appear but the app would just freeze. I could reinstall the new version and get the exact error if someone wants. Anyone else have this issue?

The other issue I have is with Facebook. Scrolling through the feeds seems really jittery to me. I'm using the latest version 1.8.0.49, although I hear there is a 1.8.0.51 out there but I have yet to come across it. Any solution to this? Thanks.
    11-05-10 12:51 PM
    Weathereye doesn't seem to be working for me either. Also, I've been using facebook 1.9 beta though which seems to work fine.
    11-05-10 01:43 PM
    Any idea where I can get facebook 1.9? I checked the bb beta zone but it looks like the actually require you to give feedback, not sure if I can always do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD