The weather network's WeatherEye app for Blackberry was updated tonight. Not much in this update other than GPS auto locate now and a revamped menu system. Little disappointed that they never added the temp to show on the home screen icon. You still need to scroll over it to see the temp. It very clean and easy to use. Most accurate weather app I've ever used.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 09:04 PM
    The weather network's WeatherEye app for Blackberry was updated tonight. Not much in this update other than GPS auto locate now and a revamped menu system. Little disappointed that they never added the temp to show on the home screen icon. You still need to scroll over it to see the temp. It very clean and easy to use. Most accurate weather app I've ever used.

I'm currently using the latest beta version of weathereye (2.4.4.2.) which has the auto location feature. I really like this addition. After being notified via appworld that an update was available for the non-beta version, I decided to switch to that. However, I found that the auto location feature wasn't working and I still had to manually put in my city. I invariably went back to using the beta.

I would love to use the non beta but I don't know what or if I'm doing anything wrong.

05-26-11 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD