heres the link for v2.0.2.6 works on my 9700
    http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry/WeatherEye2.jad
    Thank you kindly for the 98 had to go back too, no auto update, laggy.
    Thank you kindly for the 9700 link to the previous version. Much better app than newer one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 04:10 PM
    I have attached the WeatherEyeTouch cod file that I found from a recent BBSAK backup. Please remove the existing weathereye before installing. And I think this is only meant for the Torch. Use BBSAK to install the cod file.
    Ahhh, so nice to have the old version back - thanks jwhelan!
    06-02-11 12:58 PM
    Thanks for the files jwhelan. The update was terrible
    06-02-11 10:42 PM
    anyone else having problems when they go back to an older version? i cannot add or delete cities. i do not like the new version. new version does not update and it is laggy. if someone can please post the last official version for the 9700
    thanks
    06-03-11 11:21 PM
    anyone else having problems when they go back to an older version? i cannot add or delete cities. i do not like the new version. new version does not update and it is laggy. if someone can please post the last official version for the 9700
    thanks
    The latest official version is on BB App World. I was using betas from this thread for a long time until BB App World said to update.
    06-04-11 11:52 AM
    The latest official version is on BB App World. I was using betas from this thread for a long time until BB App World said to update.
    Correct, but it's an absolutely horrible version for the Torch at least. I reverted back to an older version until they can fix it!
    06-04-11 06:26 PM
    2.4.4.2 is still up on Betatesting Weather Eye

i find this version to be more responsive than the official on app world.

if i could find the version that was official before 2.4.4.3 i would go back in a heart beat. 2.4.4.3 is brutal, slow, unresponsive and laggy
    06-04-11 10:17 PM
    if i could find the version that was official before 2.4.4.3 i would go back in a heart beat. 2.4.4.3 is brutal, slow, unresponsive and laggy
    Just go back a page and you'll see files for the old version there. I went back with no problem, and now I appreciate the old version more than ever before!
    06-05-11 12:29 AM
    for those of you who are having problems using 2.0.2.6 on 9700
    heres the link for 2.1.0.0 betatesting.pelmorex.com/blackberry
    06-05-11 09:44 PM
    I have attached the WeatherEyeTouch cod file that I found from a recent BBSAK backup. Please remove the existing weathereye before installing. And I think this is only meant for the Torch. Use BBSAK to install the cod file.
    am I onm crack? I don't see any COD files here to download. I am on my Torch browser would that be the reason? Please let me know jwhelan. I want the old version bad. This new update is absolutly unacceptable on my Torch. Thanks.

06-06-11 12:59 AM
    am I onm crack? I don't see any COD files here to download. I am on my Torch browser would that be the reason? Please let me know jwhelan. I want the old version bad. This new update is absolutly unacceptable on my Torch. Thanks.

They're attachments, so unless you're on a PC, or use default view with your phone like me, you can't see them. Here's a link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...ereyetouch.zip

With jad:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...with-20jad.zip

For what it's worth, I sent a PM to the OP a week ago, requesting they revisit the thread.
    BanditK6 likes this.
    06-06-11 05:04 AM
    I've also sent two e-mails to their support group last week requesting a link to the previous version because of the issues I had with v2.4.4.3 on my Torch, but I've never received a reply.
    06-06-11 06:11 AM
    Hi,
    Folks after reading all the threads,i finally downloaded this app from BOVID links weather eye jad 2 for my 9780.

well this apps is very good fantastic i must say.

My question is why can't i see weather eye temp on home screen,just like baterry % and alarm clock shows on home screen.

Is it cos i'm not using themes?

second thing is HOW DOES IT WORKS through GPS OR RADAR,Cos whenever i see weather condition,my service provider deduct amount from prepaid acc.

Is this normal,or suppose to be free? Any thought would be appreciated!
    06-07-11 03:05 PM
    Is it just me or did this verison lose the Feel Like section on the current weather area? If so, that's brutal. I want to know what it actually feels like as well as what the temp is. If this was never on please add to next update.

Just for the record. I went back to the previous of version of WeatherEye and it does in fact show the Feel Like temp right next to the current temp. So that also changed in the new as I didn't see it in the few days I had it running. Its too bad the new update made the app brutal. Maybe they will take our advice and fix it.

06-07-11 04:05 PM
    Thank You BigBadWulf, excellent instructions and now back to a good version . Thanks again.
    06-14-11 11:48 PM
    After I upgraded, the homescreen icon never changed from the weather eye logo. IE: didn't show me the current condition but still displayed the current temperature.

Even after I reverted to the previous version, I'm still not seeing the icon change. Any ideas?

06-15-11 11:48 AM
    I did get a response from them after asking for the old version, and they said they couldn't provide it. They did say they are working on a new version and asked me for suggestions - I asked for pretty much the old version with more touch/swipe capability to take advantage of the Torch, and if possible the temp in the notification bar. Hopefully they'll listen, but we'll see!
    06-17-11 01:54 AM
    I'm glad to see that someone got a reply from them!
    06-17-11 09:26 AM
    I have tried to roll back to the earlier version of Weather Eye for my torch using BBSAK and the zip file provided by jwhelan . BBSAK tells me the cod has been installed successfully, but I cannot find the program or file on my phone. I have also done a forced reboot as the phone did not reboot after installing the COD. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    06-19-11 01:59 AM
    Betatesting Weather Eye

version 2.4.4.8 is out. 2.4.4.3 is in app world.

faster but still crappy.
    08-01-11 02:32 AM
    Wow, another step backwards. My 2.4.4.8 findings (with Torch 9800):

- Auto location feature keeps turning on
    - App sometimes won't close and requires battery pull to get back to BB home screen
    - Still have to hit the physical BB button to get menu... NOT touch friendly

Once again, I have gone back to the old 1.x version. I can't believe it's taking this long for any sort of 2.x version that works for the Torch.
    08-02-11 05:11 AM
    Wow, another step backwards. My 2.4.4.8 findings (with Torch 9800):

- Auto location feature keeps turning on
    - App sometimes won't close and requires battery pull to get back to BB home screen
    - Still have to hit the physical BB button to get menu... NOT touch friendly

Once again, I have gone back to the old 1.x version. I can't believe it's taking this long for any sort of 2.x version that works for the Torch.
    i can turn off auto locate on my torch, not sure why u cant. both the old 2.4.4.8. and the new 2.4.5. maybe delete all you weathe eye "settings" files from the media card and from the device. that should reset the app.
    08-14-11 04:52 PM
    Is there a beta version for OS7? This is an app that I really miss.
    08-27-11 09:15 AM
    Hey Everyone,

TWN posted the latest Beta on their website that works perfectly. I've been using it for about 3-4 days now without any problems at all. Thanks TWN!

It's version 2.4.6.15 for OS6 betatesting.pelmorex.com/bberry

I have not tried the OS7 though. Good luck!
    Robbenezer likes this.
    10-01-11 08:12 AM
    Hey Everyone,

TWN posted the latest Beta on their website that works perfectly. I've been using it for about 3-4 days now without any problems at all. Thanks TWN!

It's version 2.4.6.15 for OS6 betatesting.pelmorex.com/bberry

I have not tried the OS7 though. Good luck!
    Awesome! I just went to there on my 9900 with 7.1.0.342 and it works. Thru App World it says its "Unavailable For This Device" ever since I upgraded my OS
    04-18-12 08:45 PM
125 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD